Selling most of my collection, list attached

suedehed

Sadly with my wife unemployed and second kid on the way (did I tug at your heart yet? didn't think so!) I need to clear out all my CD's (about 3k). But Im selling off specific artist collections to people who would actually appreciate them. Not selling everything (certainly not selling all my Moz signed items, I love them too much). Attached is a list, I didnt include pricing. I know the value of most all of the items, but Im open to offers and I dont want to come across as greedy or unrealistic by putting prices on things. If I can find the items new homes and make some money to pay the mortgage, I'm happy and the buyers are happy. So take a look, and you can email me at suedehed [at] gmail.com with questions and offers. I'll update the list as things go. I'm visiting a shop near my office in NYC today to see if they want any of my vinyl (not listed here) if not, I'll add it to the list for the next update.

Also, I noted that some of the ID#'s may be wrong, let me know if you catch any. I was rushing through putting this all together and Im sure I grabbed the wrong # off some discs.

View attachment Moz-Smiths-CDs.pdf

Thanks
Rob
suedehed

Back
Top Bottom