Selling lots of Moz/Smiths subway posters, vinyl, live silver cds, shirts etc on ebay

Re: Selling lots of Moz/Smiths subway posters, vinyl, live silver cds, shirts etc on

won the first two lots! :guitar::D just want to confirm that you'll combine shipping?

which lucky person won the our frank poster?

SHIT my bid for $85 on the piccadilly palare one was too late :-(

also won the i have forgiven jesus poster. was outbid on ouija board at the last second. darn.

won the quarry one. what a great day.
This here little lucky person.
Christ on a bike, you gave me a run for my money (not that I have any now!) :eek:
I hate e-bay. Everytime you think you're through with them, they just drag you back in......:D
Kudos on the 'Jesus' poster, I just couldn't have stretched to that too. Commiserations on 'Ouija', I noticed that you were pipped at the post. Pity. I got one about 2 years ago and it's a really beautiful thing.
Oh, and sorry about 'Palare'. I nabbed that too. :blushing:
Anyway, fair play to you friend. Better luck next time :)

Re: Selling lots of Moz/Smiths subway posters, vinyl, live silver cds, shirts etc on

This here little lucky person.
Christ on a bike, you gave me a run for my money (not that I have any now!) :eek:
I hate e-bay. Everytime you think you're through with them, they just drag you back in......:D
Kudos on the 'Jesus' poster, I just couldn't have stretched to that too. Commiserations on 'Ouija', I noticed that you were pipped at the post. Pity. I got one about 2 years ago and it's a really beautiful thing.
Oh, and sorry about 'Palare'. I nabbed that too. :blushing:
Anyway, fair play to you friend. Better luck next time :)

awesome, congrats! i know what you mean about not having money...haha

Thanks to all that bid, and to those that won, congrats! The subway posters were the hardest of the lot for me to part with, so I hope the winners will display them proudly! Goodnight and thank you!

The subway posters were the hardest of the lot for me to part with, so I hope the winners will display them proudly!

i most certainly will! they're in very good hands. i also just won the pillowcase as well :thumb:

congrats on your auctions all doing well.
i apologize to anyone i was bidding against. i hate bidding against people i sorta know:confused:

Back
Top Bottom