Selling a few of my Moz drawings

Tbevie

Girl afraid
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Think a starting bid of only £4.99 for your fantastic drawings is a bargain Tbevie, a steal! !
Well the price should rise dramatically as people bid, think people tend 2 bid 2wards the end of an auction.
Maybe you draw just 4 the pure enjoyment, but you will have spent a lot of time on these beautifull works, so please dont sell yourself short and underestimate how good you are!
Your art work is wonderfull! Lovery use of light against dark, you have a real gift in this particular medium of chalk and charcoal and your talent should be greatly rewarded! :)
Bet if you ever decided 2 move onto oils ect you will take 2 it like a fish 2 water!!

People please get bidding on Tbevies work!!!!!! Its fantastic !! And bid up as much as possible!!!
Once purchased there value can only go up and up !

Just thinking maybe its an idea 2 at least increase the starting bid on each drawing on ebay 2 £17 ? but they should sell for more than that anyways, but I wud happily pay at least £17 for each drawing plus the £3 P + P (sorry plz dont take that as in insult as I know £20 is ridiculously cheap 4 quaility work such as yours! they should be fetching £60 - £70 plus! )
But if u increase the starting bid to £17 then that will then be garenteed, as got access 2 a paypal account so its just a case of being sent an invoice via paypal and we can pay direct into your paypal account or vice versa think I can just send you the funds if u give us a paypal account name.
Sorry cant bid directly on e-bay at the moment.

Sounds ridiculoes me saying im willing 2 pay £20 4 each one, in fact the more I think about it the more cheeky I feel !!! sorry! its just Im tryna ensure you get at least that!

Lots of you have been saying how wonderfull Tbevies stuff is on this site, so come on people, start bidding now on the drawings!, these are ORIGINALS remember by a really talented artist!!!!

Good luck in the auction! :)

Think a starting bid of only £4.99 for your fantastic drawings is a bargain Tbevie, a steal! !
Well the price should rise dramatically as people bid, think people tend 2 bid 2wards the end of an auction.
Maybe you draw just 4 the pure enjoyment, but you will have spent a lot of time on these beautifull works, so please dont sell yourself short and underestimate how good you are!
Your art work is wonderfull! Lovery use of light against dark, you have a real gift in this particular medium of chalk and charcoal and your talent should be greatly rewarded! :)
Bet if you ever decided 2 move onto oils ect you will take 2 it like a fish 2 water!!

People please get bidding on Tbevies work!!!!!! Its fantastic !! And bid up as much as possible!!!
Once purchased there value can only go up and up !

Just thinking maybe its an idea 2 at least increase the starting bid on each drawing on ebay 2 £17 ? but they should sell for more than that anyways, but I wud happily pay at least £17 for each drawing plus the £3 P + P (sorry plz dont take that as in insult as I know £20 is ridiculously cheap 4 quaility work such as yours! they should be fetching £60 - £70 plus! )
But if u increase the starting bid to £17 then that will then be garenteed, as got access 2 a paypal account so its just a case of being sent an invoice via paypal and we can pay direct into your paypal account or vice versa think I can just send you the funds if u give us a paypal account name.
Sorry cant bid directly on e-bay at the moment.

Sounds ridiculoes me saying im willing 2 pay £20 4 each one, in fact the more I think about it the more cheeky I feel !!! sorry! its just Im tryna ensure you get at least that!

Lots of you have been saying how wonderfull Tbevies stuff is on this site, so come on people, start bidding now on the drawings!, these are ORIGINALS remember by a really talented artist!!!!

Good luck in the auction! :)

Hi Midnite. Thank you very much for all of your kind and encouraging words. I really appreciate them.

The truth is I've only ever sold one drawing before so I have no idea what they are worth so I put £4.99 as a starting bid just to cover the cost of materials and so on. Maybe if I decide to sell more in the future I'll have a bit more confidence to increase the bids.

I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgeable about PayPal and sending envoices but I'll look in to it and if there is a particular drawing you like or if there's a picture you would like me to draw then I would be happy to sell it to you directly.

Thanks again. :)

Hi Midnite. Thank you very much for all of your kind and encouraging words. I really appreciate them.

The truth is I've only ever sold one drawing before so I have no idea what they are worth so I put £4.99 as a starting bid just to cover the cost of materials and so on. Maybe if I decide to sell more in the future I'll have a bit more confidence to increase the bids.

I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgeable about PayPal and sending envoices but I'll look in to it and if there is a particular drawing you like or if there's a picture you would like me to draw then I would be happy to sell it to you directly.

Thanks again. :)

Hi Tbevie, thanks 4 your reply, im glad ive given u a little bit of encouragement ect but I was only giving credit were it was due!
Your really good! :thumb:
One things for sure, your drawings are worth far more than £4.99 !

Yea i know what u mean about paypal, it can be quite complicated !
Pretty sure tho, people can send invoices 2 other people, but I will have 2 look into it proper myself 2!

(Ive deleted the rest of what I wrote, as not sure if any thing i said made any sence 2 anyone, nor if it was helpfull ! )

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice MIDNITE. I've been meaning to explore a bit more with different mediums so I'll give these a try. :)

Thank you for the advice MIDNITE. I've been meaning to explore a bit more with different mediums so I'll give these a try. :)

Hope you do try conte crayons, ive posted a picture of a portriat below that was done entirely with conte crayon and charcoal, so u can see what sorta results you can exspect from the medium! (its not own work!)
Depends on ones aim, charcoal and chalk can produce loverly dramatic, moving and wonderfully expressive light against dark, but if a more life like portriat is sought with even greater detail and graduation in shading and tone ect then maybe conte is the way forward!
Its wonderfull 2 blend with!
Conte is available as sticks and pencils off e-bay and amazon and all good art stores.
Maybe you could let us know how u get on ? :)

2163435.jpg

Ps im very sorry 4 not posting earlier, had a few probs 2 sort out!

Back
Top Bottom