Selling 1 Philly Balcony Ticket - no mark up

Southpaw_75

Nobody's Nothing
Longtime lurker, first time poster.

My friend is lame so I have a single in the balcony Sec E, Row E, Seat 110 for the 3/22 show at the Academy of Music in Philly that I'd like to get rid of. I'm not asking much. I paid $83.50 w/handling, I'd like to get $80 even. If anybody's interested let me know. If you want it and can pay me through paypal all the better. Hope somebody out there can use this. I hate the thought of it going to waste.

Don't throw it away.
Just mail it to me.

Why not just go ahead and frame it as yet ANOTHER CANCELLED MORRISSEY SHOW TICKET and sell it on eBay as a "haunting premonition" , i almost guarantee if you are creative in your ad copy it will sell and probably at premium price just because of the great "story" attached to it .

I've done it with other things and it really does work . :crazy:

Why not just go ahead and frame it as yet ANOTHER CANCELLED MORRISSEY SHOW TICKET and sell it on eBay as a "haunting premonition" , i almost guarantee if you are creative in your ad copy it will sell and probably at premium price just because of the great "story" attached to it .

I've done it with other things and it really does work . :crazy:
except he is not canceling this show

Possibly .

But then again , isn't everyone entitled to a bit of good natured jestful conjecture in the face of overwhelming dissapointment :confused:

Of course. Seriously, the likelihood of it being canceled is pretty high.

You may be on to something....selling a ticket to an upcoming and most likely will be canceled gig. Brilliant.

Do you have a ouija board?

Back
Top Bottom