SelfSuckers

This raises a question. If you could would it be gay? Bi? Whatever?

Also, is masturbation a homosexual act? What if you don't look? :confused:

I could write a book on this topic.

Interesting topic. I'll have to think about that.

This raises a question. If you could would it be gay? Bi? Whatever?

Also, is masturbation a homosexual act? What if you don't look? :confused:

A homosexual act is a sexual act that is carried out with a member(s) of the same sex, so performing a solo act upon oneself is not a homosexual act.

Of course, one could be fantasising about a homosexual act whilst pleasuring yourself, but that is not a homosexual act in itself, just a pleasurable thought.

Jukebox Jury

I was in a "Gay" bar the other night, and two Gay chaps had an Alsatian with them.
It was lying on the floor, and licking it's own Dinkle.
One of the Lads looked down and said "Ooh....I wish I could do that...."
The other said " Give it a biscuit....And it might let you"....

Ahhh, the Oldies are the best.......

A Mate I used to work with, who was openly Gay, said he could actually manage it, if he positioned himself "Under the Sink" somehow, in his Kitchen.....
I never asked him to Elaborate......and I never went for Dinner....

I was able to get the tip into my mouth--just the tip--a couple of times in my early teens. It wasn't pleasurable, but it was interesting to know what a cock tastes like (sushi).

I was afraid to be very ambitious, and give myself a real workout, because I had to be stood upon the back of my neck (and the back of my head) throughout, my feet having to be kept "above" (beyond, past my head) my line of sight to maintain balance. This meant that my body was constantly in danger of jackknifing, and hence breaking my neck.

Not worth the very real risk of death or paralysis, but I'm proud to be one of the few who've achieved suck-cess.

Tags
can you? clerks cum guzzlers i'd never leave the house omg lovez it wishful thinking
Back
Top Bottom