seetickets still haven't sent my tickets! anyone else STILL waiting?!

I still havn't got my tickets for Newcastle - so annoying!
Has anyone got theirs yet?

Hey man I'm still waiting on these tickets that are meant to be arriving today via a re-delivery, they tried yesterday but it wasn't in. According to 'Secure Mail' they will be here between 8am and 6pm.

I have heard nothing at all. Apart from on the website it just says
"Postage Details:
Your tickets are currently with our courier and are awaiting delivery to you. You can track your order by phoning 0870 011 8931."

I recived my Birmingham ticket this morning strange thing is i only got an email this morning telling me it's being despatched on the 25/11/06 ..which is today, ha the mind boggles!:D

Finally received my Newcastle tickets today after nearly 6 weeks. Securemail put a card through yesterday, ten minutes before I came home from work. I called the number for re-delivery.... the operator told me it would cost me £20 for a 'same-day re-delivery' - as if.

They had to travel 15 miles today to deliver it to my partners work address.... all they had to do was contact the driver when I called yesterday (who can't have been far away), and that could have saved them the journey.
Still, that's probably too obvious.

That's it though...I'm finished with See Tickets.

Roll on next Monday.

For my Wembley tickets it's the same for the last 4 days:
Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to...

Anyone having the same situation?
If they're in stock why don't they send them?

I got this on Friday....

Order reference number *********
1 tickets (numbers GA8 80) for MORRISSEY
on FRIDAY 08/12/2006 were despatched on 24/11/2006.
They were sent by Special Delivery postage and should be with you in the next
2-3 days.
If you are not in to sign for them a card will be left advising you to call the
postal service to arrange for re-delivery. Please note, it is your
responsibility to make arrangements with the postal service to arrange for this
re-delivery.

my notts and wembley tickets finally arrived over the weekend, came with a special courier service and needed signing for

Well, my Wembley Ticket(s) arrived this morning, and the guy insisted i show him my passport, so after much routing around i eventually found it, signed, and felt elated knowing they were now in my safe hands.
I opened them up.... there were two Wembley tickets (both in seperate envelopes might i add), and no Manchester ticket. :(
I rang up and they told me i had ordered two, which i had not, as the site wasnt even working properly, so when ordering i had to orginially ring up to confirm if my orders had gone through.
BASTARDS!!!!

Sooooooo annoying,
for my Wembley tickets, since more than a week it states:"Tickets will be sent Special Delivery shortly to..."
What do the really wait for, what means shortly exactly?

Well, my Wembley Ticket(s) arrived this morning, and the guy insisted i show him my passport, so after much routing around i eventually found it, signed, and felt elated knowing they were now in my safe hands.
I opened them up.... there were two Wembley tickets (both in seperate envelopes might i add), and no Manchester ticket. :(
I rang up and they told me i had ordered two, which i had not, as the site wasnt even working properly, so when ordering i had to orginially ring up to confirm if my orders had gone through.
BASTARDS!!!!

which manch did you want?
i have a 22nd spare if you want it pm me. ASAP (its on ebay again, but i am open to negotiation as i really need my money back)

I'm waiting for Wembley tickets from Double Eight, but I suppose that's not unreasonable.

Harry

For my Wembley tickets it's the same for the last 4 days:
Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to...

Anyone having the same situation?
If they're in stock why don't they send them?

I'm in a similar situation. I live in Barcelona (Spain) and I haven't received my tickets for Wembley. But last week I sent them an email and those were their two replies:

1st email:

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that you are required to collect your tickets for MORRISSEY
at Wembley Arena, London on 08/12/2006 at the venue on the
night of the show.

Recently many orders to overseas addresses, although sent via secure mail,
have been lost in the post. We are unable to track items through the
Royal Mail system once they have left the UK. Therefore, lost tickets cannot
be replaced.

To minimise risk of loss we require that you collect your tickets at the
venue of the show.

Please refer to the following e-mail regarding the collection details.

If you have any queries, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Yours sincerely
See Tickets Customer Services

2nd email:
Your tickets for the above event are for collection at the venue box
office on the date of the show from 1900hrs.*

You will need to quote reference xxxxxxx and provide the
credit/debit
card used to place the order as identification and a copy of this E-mail.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Services
See Tickets

*Please note the Box office may close when the headlining act's performance
begins. (This only applies to concerts)

So why don't you try to send them an email too? ;)

But now I'm worried again because I took a look at the order status and it says "We are currently trying to arrange for collection at venue" :eek: What exactly means they're TRYING? :eek:

Last edited:
So why don't you try to send them an email too? ;)

Well, I experienced those phases too but by-passed just to keep the thread shorter :)
In the end, not to pick the tickets up from the venue, I changed my overseas address to an address of a friend living in London.
But still they don't send it to London. If nothing changes I'll call them on friday, last time I called I waited many minutes on the phone because all the lines were busy, calls will cost me another ticket :)

Back
Top Bottom