Seetickets Roundhouse Arrived!

Hopefully this means I shall be getting mine soon!

Love PTxx.

what?
how?

mine are still showing under the tracker as "waiting for stock".

did you have single ones of the 6 day pass?

what?
how?

mine are still showing under the tracker as "waiting for stock".

did you have single ones of the 6 day pass?

I ordered 2 singles for the Saturday night and on order tracker it says 'In Stock Waiting To Be Dispatched Via Special Delivery Shortly'.

Love PTxx.

Just received text message from couriers to say my Friday Roundhouse tickets are being delivered tomorrow. No mention of my Saturday ones yet though.

Just received text message from couriers to say my Friday Roundhouse tickets are being delivered tomorrow. No mention of my Saturday ones yet though.

I just got the same text!

Not sure if it is for just the one night though

6 day pass still waiting to come in stock.
What are the tickets like? plain or are they decorated?

can't wait for mine to come. it's going straight on my wall next to last year's gmex ticket.

I got a text today saying my tickets will be arriving tomorrow. I checked the tracker and it said dispatched! Cool

On the tracker it says Order Details 4 x STANDING at £38.50 (including £3.50 booking fee)

Allocated - 5-8

What does the allocation mean?

I have a spare ticket or two for Saturday night at the mo....... I'll keep you up to date on their status - I'm running out of friends who like Morrissey! LOL

:D

My friend has got two tickets for jan the 26th they were sold out! but has a contact at ticket master, front stage to i cant wait its my first Morrissey live attendence! hope i dont get emotional and faint lol :) :)

Sat tickets all gone now, but that means I now have some for Wed (some friends changed their minds about which day they wanted)

Anyone know what that ticket allocation means, btw? If it is all standing, why do we need an allocated number?

Cheers

Sat tickets all gone now, but that means I now have some for Wed (some friends changed their minds about which day they wanted)

Anyone know what that ticket allocation means, btw? If it is all standing, why do we need an allocated number?

Cheers

I presumed it was some random booking number, like 'you were the 204th person to book' or something?

Back
Top Bottom