seeking slim vegan morrissey fan - craigslist

Re: seeking slim vegan morrissey fan from non-dominant culure for occult activities

I heart Gawker.

That person doesn't post here.

Re: seeking slim vegan morrissey fan from non-dominant culure for occult activities

Yknow who I thought of when I first saw that tattoo? :blushing:

Just sayin' :o

The comments are full of Morrissey lyrics, etc:

Also, I love the Smiths and Morrissey, but his fans are insufferable.
Mount_Prion
11/24/09

@Tchotchke: Yes.
EddieTheDane
11/24/09

@EddieTheDane: Oh, stop. You can like a musician and still find their followers annoying. I can listen to a Smiths album, enjoy its tongue-in-cheek lyrics, and not spend the next three hours whining like the blowhard who posted the Craigslist ad.
EddieTheDane

11/24/09
@Tchotchke: a little tchouchy, tchotchke?

11/24/09
@EddieTheDane: a little over sensitive?
StonedAndDethroned

I'm new to love on craigslist: how many gladioli is he charging?
11/24/09

Moz is the lead singer of The Cure, right? snugbug

Posting an ridiculously picky dating ad. On Craigslist.
Talk about a shyness that is criminally vulgar.
Bindlestiffy
11/24/09

@johnny_carsick: November spawned a monster, indeed. snugbug promoted this comment BaconCat
11/24/09

@Bindlestiffy: You should see his next one:

"I know I'm Unloveable. You don't have to tell me."
ParahSalin
11/24/09

@BaconCat: That sounds like mine, except I added "I'm a pasty faced droop and a bitter nerd who doesn't like long walks on the beach."
johnny_carsick promoted this comment hemlockecho
11/24/09

@johnny_carsick: Best Comment Ever! +10,000 cool pts to you sir.
johnny_carsick promoted this comment johnny_carsick
11/24/09

@BaconCat: Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Too close to home and it's too near the bone.
This hits a little too close to home, except that I also like grammar. Go Like Hell Machine
11/24/09

@sanyucat: Southpaw, or otherwise?
sanyucat
11/24/09

11/24/09
"You're the one for me, Fatty!"

Oh, wait... BaconCat
11/24/09
@phlox✔:+5 internets.

11/24/09
@pureblarney: Bigmouth Strikes Again

11/24/09
@Richard Lawson: Southpaw Punctuation!

11/24/09
The More I Ignore You, The More You Repost
futuremouse
11/24/09

@BettyCrocker: He wears black on the outside because black is how he feels on the inside. PaisleyPajamas promoted this comment phlox✔
11/24/09

@BettyCrocker:
November Spawned a Monster. BettyCrocker
11/24/09
@phlox✔: Woo!

Bitch Hipsters Of The World Unite

@futuremouse: Does nail polish count?
futuremouse
11/24/09

@BettyCrocker: Only if it's cruelty free, because meat is murder and he hears when animals cry. phlox✔
11/24/09

@BettyCrocker:
The Last of the Heinous International Playboys! BettyCrocker
11/24/09

@phlox✔: XOXOX
Will Never Marry

11/24/09
@snugbug: Yes. And I wish I could give him the respect Moz commands, but the Craigslist medium does not allow one to reply with a bottle to the head.
snugbug
11/24/09

@iplaudius: HAHAHAHA! I mean, ouch! I mean, how dare anyone disrespect the Prince of Self-Pity in such an uncouth manner?

I think it's a nice ad :)

errrrrrrrite. :o

I don' get the ad...reading thru the comments-i cant tell if the person who
posted the ad was a man or a woman.

Miss Ruffian, still miss your sig quote!

I wish I saved it!

I can't remember which thread I got it from!

(I miss it too :()

we just have to remember what the hell her name was.....i laughed everytime
i read that...!

I don' get the ad...reading thru the comments-i cant tell if the person who
posted the ad was a man or a woman.

I can't tell if it's a man or woman either, ooh err, very Morrissey.

What I can tell is that the person who wrote the ad is a pretentious f***. :thumb:

we just have to remember what the hell her name was.....i laughed everytime
i read that...!

Was it it Emokitten or something?

As for the poster of this, I do not know if they are a male or female, and they do come off a bit snobby or pretentious.However, they may have the last laugh, being that specific and picky, if they do find someone fitting all that criteria then maybe they have a better shot at being happy.

Seems like too many people compromise when they pair up and seeing how long most relationships last, maybe people should be more picky.I do not know.

Last edited:

yes it was emkitten, i sent MR the quote.
I think it's funny how many of the people commenting seem to not like Morrissey, yet they know all of his lyrics.

yes it was emkitten, i sent MR the quote.
I think it's funny how many of the people commenting seem to not like Morrissey, yet they know all of his lyrics.

Sheeeeesss baaaackkk :D

Once at 3AM I understood what her quote meant. I woke up the next morning anf had NO IDEA, once again.

However, they may have the last laugh, being that specific and picky, if they do find someone fitting all that criteria then maybe they have a better shot at being happy.

Seems like too many people compromise when they pair up and seeing how long most relationships last, maybe people should be more picky.I do not know.

well, based on my own experiences with love :crazy:
getting exactly what you want can end in disaster as well :tears:
so perhaps it is not about either being picky or just compromising, but you know
just living for the moment with someone :) and now I shall close with a song :thumb:

:guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheeeeesss baaaackkk :D

Once at 3AM I understood what her quote meant. I woke up the next morning anf had NO IDEA, once again.

I will attempt a translation.

Original:

Originally Posted by EmoKitten
god i hate it when people just assume things about you based upon stuff you write it like having a conversation with my gramps he like all what did you do with your hair did you get in a fight with a hairdresser? and it's not funny coz moz was the original and best emo but time doesn't stae still and fashions evolve or are inteiigently designed if you prefer follow?
Translation:

Aww man, I dislike very much when people think they know you based on what you have previously written.It is just like the conversations I have had with grandfather, he does not like the hairstyle I have chosen and thinks perhaps I have been fighting with my hairdresser and that was the result.
It is really not a laughing matter, Morrissey was the first and greatest Emo performer.However, things change,time is cruel, life marches on.

I still do not understand.

Back
Top Bottom