Seeking information for Margaret Dale documentary

dearmorrisseydocumentary writes:

Attention members of Solo, I am working on obtaining rights to the letters of a Miss Margaret Dale who from my research used this site and may have been in contact with many of you. If you are willing, once all legal rights are granted, to share a little bit about your relationship with her/etc and your reasons for visiting the Solo site/being a Morrissey fan please email me directly.

[email protected]

Related item:

MD was a real twat. I don't know where she came from. I never saw her when I was touring in the 90s or the early 2000s. I had the displeasure of meeting her once in Las Vegas. The girl I met was wretched. I can't possibly know why anyone would care to make a documentary about her. I'd rather blind myself than watch it.

She must have been right at home on here then, you bunch of cock ends!

Your problem is being nosey.
You should learn to stay away from this kind of threads in future.

A user Tammy Waynette and other anonymous users did not post the obituary thread.
Like you, they spoke out their thoughts in here.

In fact the majority of users who posted their genuine condolences seem to refrain from posting this thread.

This forum is for anyone to say whatever they like, which is evident from the shit that most of you wankers spew out.
f*** face.

**wanker spew** I didn't know Margaret but I am still saddened by her demise. I get it, no one really cared and people wonder why I give a sh*t to this day. The note on TTU did bring my attention to her. I watch the video on YouTube of her burying her head into his shoulder as a sort of personal tribute before heading to a show. I was there in Davis, singing alone in the pit, and then in San Francisco for the next canceled event which turned into and evening with complete strangers who are galaxies away from understanding any of this. You came here for what? alone? I go to many shows and see all of you and feel a great deal of affection because I can reasonably assume we share some commonalities, if nothing else, good music. After all these years, regardless of how my life has changed I proudly stand shoulder to shoulder with all of you. Now call me names, but I know you'll put your arm around me when the music starts. Maybe even Benny

This entire site is about being nosey, Kewpie.

Your problem is being nosey.
You should learn to stay away from this kind of threads in future.

A user Tammy Waynette and other anonymous users did not post the obituary thread.
Like you, they spoke out their thoughts in here.

In fact the majority of users who posted their genuine condolences seem to refrain from posting this thread.

Margaret was far from revoulting. If you actually knew Her then you would know this. Why do other Morrissey fans think they are better than other Moz fans. Its not a competition. She lent peeople money on the tour and paid for various expenses which were meant to be split and was never repaid. Now She is dead and can't defend Herself against the spineless, odious, utterly vile people who post their disgusting bile. Grow up you pathetic bastards and try for once in your life to actually so some respect.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom