secrets

Fascinating

This is why I hate pot, it makes everyone zone out and be like that guy's stupid f***ing pubic lump and I'm left here wondering where the f*** everyone is and it pisses me the f*** off.

Wanky tokey wankey tokey

f*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I hate pot, it makes everyone zone out and be like that guy's stupid f***ing pubic lump and I'm left here wondering where the f*** everyone is and it pisses me the f*** off.
Would you like a hug?

Wait a minute... what happened here?

I have a lot of secrets. That's why my hair is so big.

Wait a minute... what happened here?

Actually...:rolleyes: I remember this thread very clearly. If I'm not mistaken it contributed to me losing my shit one night after reading too many mind babies I couldn't process and smashed my iMac screen in a fit of frustration, totally busting it. Then I took a hammer and smashed the iSight camera into pieces. I totally went agro. I don't normally do that, I'd reached my breaking point and you can read some of that here. I still have the dead laptop, it has all my photos and music on it.

This is what happens when you throw your purse at an LCD screen. :o

3230917816_0e0aea826a.jpg

Then afterward I theorized that I broke my hermetic seal, but sadly I still seem to be sealed. :p

Actually...:rolleyes: I remember this thread very clearly. If I'm not mistaken it contributed to me losing my shit one night after reading too many mind babies I couldn't process and smashed my iMac screen in a fit of frustration, totally busting it. Then I took a hammer and smashed the iSight camera into pieces. I totally went agro. I don't normally do that, I'd reached my breaking point and you can read some of that here. I still have the dead laptop, it has all my photos and music on it.

This is what happens when you throw your purse at an LCD screen. :o

Then afterward I theorized that I broke my hermetic seal, but sadly I still seem to be sealed. :p

Even a year later, it's never too late for an answer. :thumb:

Sorry about your laptop.

Even a year later, it's never too late for an answer. :thumb:

Sorry about your laptop.

After I did it it was so cathartic, I felt free from this albatross of having to document the "signs" of my life or whatever. Then I woke up the next morning in a panic thinking "f***! :straightface: I HAVE NO COMPUTER." It turns out computers are very good for things like checking email and reading the news, mapquest, movie times, you know, normal non-sign seeing stuff. :p But I managed, it all worked out I guess.

Tags
foreskin lulz how is robby a rat? muscle goddesses <3 no buzz tools are useful rats are rad! robby <3
Back
Top Bottom