Seattle, WA - Paramount Theatre (Nov. 2, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / When You Open Your Legs / Home Is A Question Mark / Istanbul / When Last I Spoke To Carol / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Ganglord / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm, corrections from an anonymous person (order not 100%)

Last edited:
Very similar setlist to Portland. We got "My Love, I'd Do Anything for You" instead of "All The Young People Must Fall In Love", and I think "Alma Matters" was played a little earlier.

Lyric change MIM
A cardigan for no reason and a cardigan for no reason, murder

Half the crowd left during the ridiculous 10 minutes of slaughter and police murder videos. Other than that, great night. f*** that other shit tho.

MY LOVE is better for a concert setting than ALL THE YOUNG,more rockier.dont see why they cant keep both of them in the setlist,take out carol or paris.

Take out "Meat is murder", it's been played non-stop for years. I love the song and he's making me hate it.

Noticed the Hollywood Bowl ticket prices are dropping drastically. Hopefully someone from his camp relays this is a result of setlist makes changes.

A few clips and multiple picture posts:

Nice jacket:

Regards,
FWD.

Click the arrow on the image to scroll through pictures.

Nice shot and close-up of the gold jacket:

1639736938627986101.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Noticed the Hollywood Bowl ticket prices are dropping drastically. Hopefully someone from his camp relays this is a result of setlist makes changes.

It's nothing to do with the set list, its resale sites dropping their prices as the date approaches.

It's nothing to do with the set list, its resale sites dropping their prices as the date approaches.
I get that, but if he opened the tour with a completely different setlist, fans would notice and flock to buy tickets...like me and all my friends, he'd sell out in a flash.

I get that, but if he opened the tour with a completely different setlist, fans would notice and flock to buy tickets...like me and all my friends, he'd sell out in a flash.

Yes, could happen, he could play the Troy Tate Demos live. Fingers crossed!

MY LOVE is better for a concert setting than ALL THE YOUNG,more rockier.dont see why they cant keep both of them in the setlist,take out carol or paris.

I think My Love.... is my favorite of the new songs so far that I've heard.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom