Seattle, WA - Paramount Theatre (Nov. 2, 2017) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 3, 2017.

By davidt on Nov 3, 2017 at 5:30 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / When You Open Your Legs / Home Is A Question Mark / Istanbul / When Last I Spoke To Carol / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Ganglord / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm, corrections from an anonymous person (order not 100%)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Billy Fury
      • Like Like x 3
    2. Anonymous
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Anonymous
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      They yelled "and who are you?"....it was after moz introduced the band but not himself. I thought he was being funny.
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Aaron
      Aaron
      Very similar setlist to Portland. We got "My Love, I'd Do Anything for You" instead of "All The Young People Must Fall In Love", and I think "Alma Matters" was played a little earlier.
      • Like Like x 3
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Lyric change MIM
      A cardigan for no reason and a cardigan for no reason, murder
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Half the crowd left during the ridiculous 10 minutes of slaughter and police murder videos. Other than that, great night. Fuck that other shit tho.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    8. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      MY LOVE is better for a concert setting than ALL THE YOUNG,more rockier.dont see why they cant keep both of them in the setlist,take out carol or paris.
      • Like Like x 2
    9. gonzax
      gonzax
      Take out "Meat is murder", it's been played non-stop for years. I love the song and he's making me hate it.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I doubt he will ever drop it from the set because of the impact it has.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Noticed the Hollywood Bowl ticket prices are dropping drastically. Hopefully someone from his camp relays this is a result of setlist makes changes.
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      A few clips and multiple picture posts:

Nice jacket:

Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 3
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      • Funny Funny x 4
    14. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Click the arrow on the image to scroll through pictures.

Nice shot and close-up of the gold jacket:

1639736938627986101.jpg
      Regards,
      FWD.
      Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
      • Like Like x 4
    15. Surface
      Surface
      It's nothing to do with the set list, its resale sites dropping their prices as the date approaches.
      • Like Like x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I get that, but if he opened the tour with a completely different setlist, fans would notice and flock to buy tickets...like me and all my friends, he'd sell out in a flash.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, could happen, he could play the Troy Tate Demos live. Fingers crossed!
      • Funny Funny x 3
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      And what a terrible mess I've made of my life

• Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    19. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      I think My Love.... is my favorite of the new songs so far that I've heard.
      • Like Like x 1