Seattle 5/06/07 Rapidshare

Oprahs Minge

Noticed people have been real stingy with the 2007 shows around here, time to remedy that. Always funny to me how people try to claim exclusivity over bootlegs...

http://rapidshare.com/files/30407874/Morrissey__Seattle_2007.05.06_pt1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/30412836/Morrissey__Seattle_2007.05.06_pt2.rar.html

6 May 2007
Seattle (WA), Paramount Theatre

The Queen Is Dead
First Of The Gang To Die
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
You Have Killed Me
Disappointed
All You Need Is Me
I Will See You In Far Off Places
Lucky Lisp
Ganglord
The National Front Disco
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (aborted)
Everyday Is Like Sunday
In The Future When All's Well
Irish Blood, English Heart
Let Me Kiss You
Life Is A Pigsty
How Soon Is Now?
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
/Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
/You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

Very kind sir! An excellent quality recording! Not many boots manage to capture the energy of a gig that well but this one certainly does.

Mingey, you have one of the best screen names...EVER!

Glad you all like it. I recently discovered this place and was hoping I could somehow manage to be more than just a lurker.

FYI, this is up lossless at www.dimeadozen.org. It's already been snatched 230+ times, so it is definitely making the rounds! http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=146063

A NorthWestTapers Recording (NWT07.A.08.aud)
Recorded by OasisDouglas (MF 3, row P, seat 3)
Sonic Studios DSM-6 > PA-6LC -> iRiver iHP120 (wav @ 44.1 KHz 16 bit)>

Transferred by cut_here
CF reader>usb 2.0>hd>audition 1.5>cdwave>flac5

Disc 1
01 Imperfect List Intro
02 The Queen Is Dead
03 First Of The Gang To Die
04 The Youngest Was The Most Loved
05 You Have Killed Me
06 Disappointed
07 All You Need Is Me
08 I Will See You In Far Off Places
09 Lucky Lisp
10 Ganglord
11 National Front Disco
12 I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
13 The Boy With A Thorn In His Side (aborted)

Disc 2
01 Everyday Is Like Sunday
02 In The Future When All's Well
03 Irish Blood, English Heart
04 Let Me Kiss You
05 Life Is A Pigsty
06 How Soon Is Now?
07 I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
08 (crowd)
09 Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
10 You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

Nice show although the mix was prettty bad at times (as you'll hear Moz comment after tBWaTiHS). Tracked so you can leave off most of "Imperfect List" if you want but still have the last few seconds leading into Moz taking the stage.

Do not sell or circulate lossy versions of this recording.

Hi Oprah,

Fantastic download - thanks very much. I think this is the first whole show posting of the '07 tour - yay!!!

FYI, this is up lossless at www.dimeadozen.org. It's already been snatched 230+ times, so it is definitely making the rounds! http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=146063

A NorthWestTapers Recording (NWT07.A.08.aud)
Recorded by OasisDouglas (MF 3, row P, seat 3)
Sonic Studios DSM-6 > PA-6LC -> iRiver iHP120 (wav @ 44.1 KHz 16 bit)>

Transferred by cut_here
CF reader>usb 2.0>hd>audition 1.5>cdwave>flac5

Disc 1
01 Imperfect List Intro
02 The Queen Is Dead
03 First Of The Gang To Die
04 The Youngest Was The Most Loved
05 You Have Killed Me
06 Disappointed
07 All You Need Is Me
08 I Will See You In Far Off Places
09 Lucky Lisp
10 Ganglord
11 National Front Disco
12 I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
13 The Boy With A Thorn In His Side (aborted)

Disc 2
01 Everyday Is Like Sunday
02 In The Future When All's Well
03 Irish Blood, English Heart
04 Let Me Kiss You
05 Life Is A Pigsty
06 How Soon Is Now?
07 I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
08 (crowd)
09 Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
10 You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

Nice show although the mix was prettty bad at times (as you'll hear Moz comment after tBWaTiHS). Tracked so you can leave off most of "Imperfect List" if you want but still have the last few seconds leading into Moz taking the stage.

Do not sell or circulate lossy versions of this recording

I am soooooooooooooooo Scared of your warning...

Now go crawl back to whatever hole you came out of

Thank You Oprah for reposting that link....

SNS WARNING:

DO NOT SELL OR CIRCULATE LOSSLESS RECORDINGS OF THIS CONCERT

I am soooooooooooooooo Scared of your warning...

Now go crawl back to whatever hole you came out of

Wow, I am now learning why Moz himself refers to this site as "So Low."

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to scare you. I think it's pretty stupid for you to be scared, considering it isn't a warning at all. The creator and seeder of the above-mentioned torrent has that line in there as a request for people downloading it. I just posted his/her info-file in its entirety.

Why you should be so angry at me for posting a torrent notice is beyond me. In another thread you even had crap to say about the guy who actually taped the show. Judging by the insane amount of posts you put up every day (and the shite attitude you display in so many of 'em) I am guessing you are just some bitter 16 year old, zit-faced kid. I could be wrong...

I guess it's users like you that make people use the Ignore List. Thankfully, I won't be able to read your pathetic (and probably angry, bitter, resentful) response to this, because I just blocked all of your posts from appearing when I log into the Forums.

Keep sharing your shows, though. I can see a lot of people appreciate them by the number who offer you a heartfelt "thank you." You could learn a lot from them.

twak.gif

Wow, I am now learning why Moz himself refers to this site as "So Low."

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to scare you. I think it's pretty stupid for you to be scared, considering it isn't a warning at all. The creator and seeder of the above-mentioned torrent has that line in there as a request for people downloading it. I just posted his/her info-file in its entirety.

Why you should be so angry at me for posting a torrent notice is beyond me. In another thread you even had crap to say about the guy who actually taped the show. Judging by the insane amount of posts you put up every day (and the shite attitude you display in so many of 'em) I am guessing you are just some bitter 16 year old, zit-faced kid. I could be wrong...

I guess it's users like you that make people use the Ignore List. Thankfully, I won't be able to read your pathetic (and probably angry, bitter, resentful) response to this, because I just blocked all of your posts from appearing when I log into the Forums.

Keep sharing your shows, though. I can see a lot of people appreciate them by the number who offer you a heartfelt "thank you." You could learn a lot from them.

twak.gif

I just get tired of hearing the same "DO NOT SHARE LOSSY blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah"...

I'm not bitter at you...I think it's nice to offer people options to chose what they wish to download...which is what I advocate...

But hearing the same old tiresome "requests" of what to NOT do with something that is being shared freely...just gets old and tiresome...

If someone is going to share something, they need to understand that they can not control or police the distribution of the material, and realize that not everyone has the same obsessive compulsive disorder that they may have regarding "quality"....

Just my two cents...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom