Scotland Ticketmaster presale Dec 11, password?

Re: Presale(tomorrow)- password Ticketmaster?

Oh well... good luck with the tickets tomorrow, I won't be able to get any but I'll have to just take my chances nearer the time.
Another fiasco courtesy of TM, well done.

Well, this is a shambles. The last best hope is the e-mail from GiS which they send out on a Thursday. The gigs are listed now on their site and it takes you to the TM page with the find tickets link, but then...no good. If their e-mail says nothing about a pres-sale link/password, then we're banjaxed. I get it sent to 2 different e-mail accounts and they're often hours apart, so if any kindly soul gets sent the link first remember to keep all the rest us us in mind. Pass it on. ;)

I sent DF Concerts an E-mail asking what happened.

Good thinkin'.
Let us know if you hear anything. Should have better luck with them than with TicketMuncher.

Any luck anyone?

We're all just someone's luckless sons (and daughters) right now.
:(

The word from Ticket Master(bate) is that if you are a member of the fan club you will have been sent a link that you need to access the pre-sale area. TM can't open these tickets either online or by phone today.

Fan club? :eek:

blimey heck its all too much isnt it. Never had this problems in the earlys :( lol computers have a lot to be blamed for and a lot to celebrate too.

xx

check the main tour page - links have been posted - see you in glas

;-p

Ah, didnt see that, thought i was giving an early xmas gift to fellow Moz fans on my first post! See you'se in Glasgow!!

Re: Pre-sale on now!

Woohoo just got Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee :guitar::guitar:

Back
Top Bottom