Scotland Ticketmaster presale Dec 11, password?

Re: Presale(tomorrow)- password Ticketmaster?

I'm registered with them as well and even have Moz as one of my ticket alerts and they never sent me anything. This whole thing is a bloody shambles

I'm registered with them as well and even have Moz as one of my ticket alerts and they never sent me anything. This whole thing is a bloody shambles

Ditto for me........not good as I cannot sit here tomorrow trying again..

....maybe 10am?? as thats the time the tickets are on sale tomorrow, so maybe thats the time for the pre-sale???

Have any Glaswegians been into the ticket centre under Central Station this morning? I'm desperately thinking of excuses to get put the building!

No one has it/ I am a member with them and they never sent me it:mad:

Are you a 'priority' member though ? Or are you just registered with My Ticketmaster ?
I think this whole things a cock-up and the priority excuse is a crock. Last time people on the gigsinscotland mailing list got sent an e-mail with a password. I didn't get mine til the mid-afternoon of the day of the pre-sale. So, we'll just maybe have to wait and see what the gigsinscotland mail brings !?
:mad::mad:

I'm registered with gigsinscotland as well so fingers crossed they send something

Are you a 'priority' member though ? Or are you just registered with My Ticketmaster ?
I think this whole things a cock-up and the priority excuse is a crock. Last time people on the gigsinscotland mailing list got sent an e-mail with a password. I didn't get mine til the mid-afternoon of the day of the pre-sale. So, we'll just maybe have to wait and see what the gigsinscotland mail brings !?
:mad::mad:

No i'm just a member damn:(. Maybe it's just late. Maybe it will be on at 10:confused:

No i'm just a member damn:(. Maybe it's just late. Maybe it will be on at 10:confused:

I just signed up for this priority bullshit for £20 only to realise you get a soddin' card mailed out to you in the post. How quaint ! Dubble Bollox !:o:mad:

Cheers for telling us about this presale guys :mad:
Glad it isn't working, bastards :D

I'm not really, but there's still tomorrow

I doubt it'll be on at 10 to be honest, the icon next to the tickets changed from telling you about presale and general sale before 9, but once it hit 9 it just says, "find tickets". God only knows what they're up to to be honest, its a bit of a shambles, but I wouldn't hold my breath for 10, no harm in trying tho

I think it will be a 10am kick off for the presales today.

Surely it would make sense as far as Ticketmaster are concerned to limit the amount of traffic that goes through its site? Don't forget that The Specials went on sale at 9am this morning so they'll have been busy.

It's Hartlepool that I want tickets for anyway. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I think it will be a 10am kick off for the presales today.

Surely it would make sense as far as Ticketmaster are concerned to limit the amount of traffic that goes through its site? Don't forget that The Specials went on sale at 9am this morning so they'll have been busy.

It's Hartlepool that I want tickets for anyway. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Fair point:).

I just signed up for this priority bullshit for £20 only to realise you get a soddin' card mailed out to you in the post. How quaint ! Dubble Bollox !:o:mad:

It's not a TM priority membership event. I have priority membership and I called the priority phone number but they said it wasn't one of their events but a separate pre sale for people who had the link sent to them in an email. No idea how you got to be on that email list though but not a TM priority membership list.

It's not a TM priority membership event. I have priority membership and I called the priority phone number but they said it wasn't one of their events but a separate pre sale for people who had the link sent to them in an email. No idea how you got to be on that email list though but not a TM priority membership list.

Thanks for the info Quarry.

I got Specials tickets yesterday afternoon via their fan forum - no problem, no code required, dead simple. Why am I having chest pains this morning?!?! :D

Nope, its not bloody workin. I think we have to face the fact that they've screwed us. Totally and utterly screwed us!

Right I'm off, I'll try go into TicketScotland and I'll relay what they say tonight or something, tho im workin, so it might be about 10 or sumthin. chin ups ppl, we need to get those tickets!

Back
Top Bottom