Scotland Ticketmaster presale Dec 11, password?

Re: Presale(tomorrow)- password Ticketmaster?

Anyone know if Tickets Scotland in Glasgow will be selling Barras tickets tommorow? I went in and asked the other day but they didn't seem to know, don't think I'll manage to go in and ask them today myself

I'm not trying for tickets myself but if anyone wants to ring Ticketmaster, here's the number.

Call Centre
Open 24 hrs on 0870 4000 700. Please note that for a brief window late each night, bookings are not possible as our ticketing system goes through maintenance. Times vary. International Customers please call +44(0)161 385 1138.

I'll check later on pal, im gonnae be goin through anyway.

i take it itll only be ticketmaster who will be doin presale aye?

thats a waste of time as you were not given the original link as one wasnt issued

I most likely won't complain as this is to be expected from idiots like TM but I don't see why they mentioned a presale at all if there isn't one. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have re-arranged their morning around this

Is this some kind of joke????????
Problem is, I won't be able to get tix tomorrow because I'm working.
f*** it!

Last edited:

I'm giving it another five minutes, then I'm giving up.

Just got through to TM and they told me people had to register their email in advance and those emails were sent a presale link last night.

He didn't know anything about the presale registration though but said he wasn't able to send me the link as they went out last night.

Arseholes.

Anyone know if Tickets Scotland in Glasgow will be selling Barras tickets tommorow? I went in and asked the other day but they didn't seem to know, don't think I'll manage to go in and ask them today myself

Tried phoning up there, but I can't get through. I'll keep trying but if not I'll just head in to uni early and go and ask them. If they are, does anyone expect a queue? Last morrissey gig was secc so it didn't sell out, this one will sell pretty damn quickly I'd imagine

I went past on my way to uni this morning but it wasn't open,there were people queing outside, I'm assuming they were after Specials tickets

Just got through to TM and they told me people had to register their email in advance and those emails were sent a presale link last night.

He didn't know anything about the presale registration though but said he wasn't able to send me the link as they went out last night.

Arseholes.

what??????????????????
That's ridiculous!

Could someone who got a link please tell us if they managed to get through.
Pleasssssssssssse.

Arseholes.

thats f***ing garbage

Arseholes.

i have made 3 phone calls

1st - sorry mate sold out
2nd - not up yet
3rd - dont know why

waste of f***ing time

Back
Top Bottom