Sci Fi Geek Heaven!

Paulc

On holiday by mistake
Ok i admit it - i am a complete geek. Anything with space ships or giant alien bugs i am there, front of the queue, dressed up and over excited!

Well its heaven for those of us with a sci fi persuasion right now:

On TV:

Doctor Who
Lost
Heroes
Smallville
Battlestar Galactica
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
(there is even a remade Flash Gordon series but its shite!)
News of a new Blakes 7

And in the cinema coming soon:

New Star Trek movie
Two (yes two) Hobbit movies
Indiana Jones 4
possibly a Terminator 4

but most of all there is a Star Wars movie coming out!!!!:eek:
On August 15, Star Wars: The Clone Wars will hit cinemas in the UK
http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=22414

Rather exciting right now! :D

I fancy sci-fi too, but I'm not very interested about new movies or books. I prefer old stuff, like Star Trek, and that where's Captain Kirk.

It would be cool if I could be space traveller. >8)

I fancy sci-fi too, but I'm not very interested about new movies or books. I prefer old stuff, like Star Trek, and that where's Captain Kirk.

It would be cool if I could be space traveller. >8)

well the new Star Trek movie is indeed about Kirk and Spock - their early years - its kind of like a prequel. Should be good!

Don't forget the new X Files movie - July 25th in the US I think. :D (I'm not sure if that counts as sci fi heaven though if you're like me and you only watched the show in the first place b/c you wanted Mulder and Scully to get it on. I'm still waiting.... :p)

Out of your list, I have to say that I think the new Battlestar Galactica is the greatest show that has ever been on television in the history of television! I've been watching every episode with an amazed look on my face since the day the mini series originally aired. :guitar:

Oh yeah! Would be horrible if Duchovny wouldn't act in that movie...

well the new Star Trek movie is indeed about Kirk and Spock - their early years - its kind of like a prequel. Should be good!
Well, I don't think I like it... It's disturbing for me if Shatner and Nimoy aren't there. :(

Back
Top Bottom