Scathing article:Guardian: Morrissey You're a Fraud.(Morrissey & his fans have ruined everything)

Re: Possibly the oddest Autobiography article I've seen yet...

Yes, I've read that article before. Whilst I do agree with you (for once) that you display strong elements of the Thin-Skinned Rage-o-holic and Low Forum Frustration Tolerance and attention-seeking Munchausen by Internet and Online Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder and (obviously) the Guy Who Everybody Hates But Will Never Leave and, of course, the good old-fashioned Troll, being an amalgam of ALL of these disorders probably suggests a broader, more encompassing diagnosis, like NPD.

except you have no professional standing or credentials to make that diagnosis about someone. But I do!

except you have no professional standing or credentials to make that diagnosis about someone. But I do!

Of course. I don't doubt for one moment that much of your life has been dominated by mental health issues.

Of course. I don't doubt for one moment that much of your life has been dominated by mental health issues.

"something is squeezing my skull"

you clearly have NOT read the book! nor has Charlie Cheswick: both have your balls in a vice, now. My balls-your chin. You have NOT READ THE BOOK!

Hilarious!

I shouldn't laugh but :lbf:

You haven't read the book, have you ? I guess it's ample testament to Morrissey's catastrophic failure as an artist that you could be so delusional and ill-informed, yet still comment. But then, that applies to 90% of the 'fan cult casualties' who have written here. When you read the book, if you ever do, you will read what he has to say about mental illness. Coded, oblique but hidden in plain sight. With 'fans' like you and Orson Swells: honestly, who'd need enemies? Yet, when he next walks onstage he has to look out at the human mental sewerage before him and realise: "I have created this cognitive cesspit, I am as bad as Charlie Cheswick and Orson Swells". No wonder his mental distress is intractable. I wish him well, having solved the existential riddles of childhood. I am a success in life, he is, sadly, a monumental failure: and a bitter, twisted man, damned by his own poisonous words. Like you and Orson Swells!

Tags
autobiography book news observer
Back
Top Bottom