Morrissey Central "Scam Alert" (February 7, 2020)

Please be aware of officialmozprivacy. This is a fraudulent scheme.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/scam-alert

This relates to a Facebook message earlier in the day attempting to scam money.
See:

FB_IMG_1581121017081.jpg

(Source: Morrissey Facebook group).

Thanks to @BrokenFrame for the first mention of the Central post.
Regards,
FWD.

The biggest Scam is Morrissey

Announcing and then cancelling entire tours or dates simply because he's not making enough money.
Fans travelling continents to be let down time and time again.

Leeds* has thousands of tickets left: seated and standing. Not going to sell out.
London** has sold slightly better. Unlikely to sell out.

Remember when he'd sell out a venue in under 10 minutes, especially when he announced only one or two shows? Weeks later few people are interested.

Keep your eyes peeled for information relating to logistical reason or ill health as excuses for cancelation.

No matter how you look at it he's clearly not the draw he once was.
We all know the reasons why.

*/ ** info clearly available on Tickemaster

This message was brought to you courtesy of Mozscam​

A stopped clock is right twice a day, would’ve been my insult, to myself, in this situation tbh.
You still talking shite on here, between you and frank I don’t know who the bigger bore is... anyhow wanted to ask something gobshite, is your favourite film taxi driver by any chance!!!!!

Announcing and then cancelling entire tours or dates simply because he's not making enough money.

Leeds* has thousands of tickets left: seated and standing. Not going to sell out.

Remember when he'd sell out a venue in under 10 minutes, especially when he announced only one or two shows? Weeks later few people are interested.

Keep your eyes peeled for information relating to logistical reason or ill health as excuses for cancelation.

Cheers skinny...nice to see you up & about trolling.
Couple of minor points for you to take away.
Please be consistent with your spelling, either solely use US version, or solely UK version.
Mixing the 2 just gives you away mate, every time.

Conclusion: Instant fail, yet again, from the skinny shithead.

PS: The one in red should have 3 Ts in it. (Ticketmaster) but in your haste to get this out, you trip up again.

There's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose, who knows, who'll trip you up & laugh when you fall.

You still talking shite on here, between you and frank I don’t know who the bigger bore is... anyhow wanted to ask something gobshite, is your favourite film taxi driver by any chance!!!!!

It actually is, I rate Mean Streets too btw, and once upon a time in America x

Glad this scam was spotted. I found another scam recently. Some racist was selling Bowie and Iggy albums with his own signature on them for $200. Please be aware.

Glad this scam was spotted. I found another scam recently. Some racist was selling Bowie and Iggy albums with his own signature on them for $200. Please be aware.

Ordinarydrunk wearing that stupid & very bad disguise.

The idiot waiting to happen, has just happened.

Drinks all round :squiffy:

Ordinarydrunk wearing that stupid & very bad disguise.

The idiot waiting to happen, has just happened.

Drinks all round :squiffy:

If I can call your mam an aids riddled c***, on my own profile, then I’m sure I can criticise Morrissey without masking it behind another handle x

:rolleyes:

courtesy of the Skinny Troll Pseudonym Manufactuing Co LTD:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom