Morrissey Central "Scam Alert" (February 7, 2020)

Please be aware of officialmozprivacy. This is a fraudulent scheme.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/scam-alert

This relates to a Facebook message earlier in the day attempting to scam money.
See:

FB_IMG_1581121017081.jpg

(Source: Morrissey Facebook group).

Thanks to @BrokenFrame for the first mention of the Central post.
Regards,
FWD.

I reckon obviously it's a foreigner from the opening sentence. Reckon it can't be a Brittish foreigner because all the words don't have a "u" in them. I reckon
Day-Day is going to find this foreign piece of inbred terrorist trash posing as the California Son's PA c*** tit twat wacker inn n nn nnn nn n n nn nnnnnn nnn nnnn it.
One utter bore, or just a .... not sure really.... Hoffman please sort. As this is your kinda shit.... give it welly. Or praise... ps your on the list friend... you going to Leeds or the tuther. ??? Haven’t heard from you in a while olde boy!!!!

One utter bore, or just a .... not sure really.... Hoffman please sort. As this is your kinda shit.... give it welly. Or praise... ps your on the list friend... you going to Leeds or the tuther. ??? Haven’t heard from you in a while olde boy!!!!

I reckon he doesn't like British people. iiinit.

No mayfly, I’m on it now Damon is long gone . Morrissey will announce a further gig in my honour in Carlisle as I’m the main penis sucker now... I’ve been introduced to the inner circle for my efforts towards the MDL. I shall make sure with my new master that all the familiar wanna be suckers are at the top table.. 888 is my new fave at the moment.... all normal mozz suckers are on the list.... you know fine well who you are... make no mistake my friends...

Enjoy your wildest dreams !

I reckon obviously it's a foreigner from the opening sentence. Reckon it can't be a Brittish foreigner because all the words don't have a "u" in them. I reckon
Day-Day is going to find this foreign piece of inbred terrorist trash posing as the California Son's PA c*** tit twat wacker inn n nn nnn nn n n nn nnnnnn nnn nnnn it.

Well, we can rule you out.

FRANK AND VERY SHUT.... what an utter buffoon you are..... you were told last Sunday to shut you boring f***ing gob.... and you did shut it, for while, like the rest you can’t help your whining, whinging self.... your another self helpless ex cock sucker that can’t help oneself...... you bore us wannabe morrissey cock suckers to death.... honestly pal leave us alone so that we can just get on with it.... it’s time wasted for the real cock suckers, as we have to deal with the likes of you..... I have better things to suck , but we now have to deal with you lt..... your wasting our time Frank...

VIVA 888 VIVA KET SUN, viva frank and open.... out of sheer pity... back to the man doll... life must be a wank sty...

This was not some harmless prank. This was a crime. Not sure how people on here can joke about it when lives were shattered. It was no laughing matter.

Come on, skinny

That's not a scam - everyone knows what they're getting & for what price.

I don't know why they want it, but that's a different thing.

Again you make a bold claim based on the carnival music playing in your head. When you first read a post take deep breaths and ask yourself "do I have anything worthwhile to add?" Based on the majority of previous responses you will conclude "no".

Morrissey has been scamming fans for years. Tawdry re-working of albums, multiple releases of said albums and don't get me started on value for money relating to his live performances.

When Morrissey is dead his legacy will be that of a man who wilfully killed his own career due to his direct support for political individuals and parties with hate at their hearts.

Scum,subhuman scum. Don't bring the animals into it,that isn't nice. Preying on people's kindness.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom