Morrissey Central "Scam Alert" (February 7, 2020)

Please be aware of officialmozprivacy. This is a fraudulent scheme.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/scam-alert

This relates to a Facebook message earlier in the day attempting to scam money.
See:

FB_IMG_1581121017081.jpg

(Source: Morrissey Facebook group).

Thanks to @BrokenFrame for the first mention of the Central post.
Regards,
FWD.

Judging by the spelling mistakes, anyone would think this is from me!!!

Would not surprise me if this scam was done by a poster on this site. A disgruntled old Smiths fan.

Morrissey's PA?
Has Damon ever said or posted anything in his 10+ years as PA?
No mayfly, I’m on it now Damon is long gone . Morrissey will announce a further gig in my honour in Carlisle as I’m the main penis sucker now... I’ve been introduced to the inner circle for my efforts towards the MDL. I shall make sure with my new master that all the familiar wanna be suckers are at the top table.. 888 is my new fave at the moment.... all normal mozz suckers are on the list.... you know fine well who you are... make no mistake my friends...

I reckon obviously it's a foreigner from the opening sentence. Reckon it can't be a Brittish foreigner because all the words don't have a "u" in them. I reckon
Day-Day is going to find this foreign piece of inbred terrorist trash posing as the California Son's PA c*** tit twat wacker inn n nn nnn nn n n nn nnnnnn nnn nnnn it.

Would not surprise me if this scam was done by a poster on this site. A disgruntled old Smiths fan.
Disgruntled is an appropriate word. Someone like a 'Dave' since they no longer have footing in this forum.

Scam? As in 'signing someone else's records and then charging a fortune for them?'. That kind of scam?

Holy shit that's the worst mangled English I've seen since the last time I was in America. Anyone who fell for that deviously well plotted scam deserves the Nobel Lobotomy Prize.

Scam? As in 'signing someone else's records and then charging a fortune for them?'. That kind of scam?

That's not a scam - everyone knows what they're getting & for what price.

I don't know why they want it, but that's a different thing.

I reckon obviously it's a foreigner from the opening sentence. Reckon it can't be a Brittish foreigner because all the words don't have a "u" in them. I reckon
Day-Day is going to find this foreign piece of inbred terrorist trash posing as the California Son's PA c*** tit twat wacker inn n nn nnn nn n n nn nnnnnn nnn nnnn it.
Reckon it's ultra high tech sleeper cell collecting $$ to buy some knife sharpeners.

That's not a scam - everyone knows what they're getting & for what price.

I don't know why they want it, but that's a different thing.
If the buyers are mentally retarded then they are being taken advantage of. That's a bit of a swindle in my dusty book!

Reckon it's ultra high tech sleeper cell collecting $$ to buy some knife sharpeners.
You mean pencil sharpeners to sharpen their written and communication skills. Who needs pens.
The pencil sharpener is mightier than the knife sharpener! If this does not sharpen their tongue, they
need to write it down. The $$ could go a long way with Post-Its.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom