Say something nice about Morrissey

He sticks out his tongue a lot?

I like the way he’s had the same hair style for the past 25 years.
I like the way he rejected the fashions of the eighties and created his own image- you can't get much better than flowery maternity blouses and plastic beads... I wonder why it never caught on...
I love his absolute honesty even with all the problems that may cause him.
I love the way he chats so freely on stage to the audience and isn’t afraid to show when he’s not happy with something.
I like his frowns/ grimaces/ sighs/ groans which you’re not always sure what they’re directed at.
I love his soft northern accent and deep soothing voice.
I like the way he still goes shopping to the supermarket in a flat cap.
I like the way he peers out into the audience to really look at people and recognises faces.
I love the way he uses words- how he can say the sweetest line followed by a punch to the guts.
And I’m extremely happy he exists really :)

Morrissey is amusing, articulate and amazing. Morrissey is a person that i admire and adore. He's loveable and sexy and i don't want him to stop doing what he does. When that day comes i will die a little inside.:( He sends me through a whole range of emotions and he suprises me with his abilities and qualities.

I like the way he rejected the fashions of the eighties and created his own image- you can't get much better than flowery maternity blouses and plastic beads... I wonder why it never caught on...
I love the way he chats so freely on stage to the audience and isn’t afraid to show when he’s not happy with something.
I like his frowns/ grimaces/ sighs/ groans which you’re not always sure what they’re directed at.
I like the way he peers out into the audience to really look at people and recognises faces.
I love the way he uses words- how he can say the sweetest line followed by a punch to the guts.

I like your post, especially the first sentence. :)

a-men!

Are you sure?
No, I don't like his shoes.:D Could he wear more modern shoes on stage? I would be so pleased...:p

look he wears or has worn brogues, i'll fight yer if you say anything more about brogues:p

modern shoes!

likes these......like what i have!

look he wears or has worn brogues, i'll fight yer if you say anything more about brogues:p

modern shoes!

likes these......like what i have!

i adore brogues. i wear them myself. at LAX, when I went through security check, they thought i was suspicious because i was a girl wearing mens shoes...so they ripped out the soles and stuff, to see if i was trying to smuggle drugs or dynamite through them.....jesus, some people have no sense of style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then the security guard laughed in my face. and of course, if you want to board your flight, you have to not talk back. or else you get the rubber glove treatment....
having said that, i hate airports.

As I can read, security in the US has become as nasty as ever!!!

What could I say nice about Morrissey...

My Love...
Love of my life...
The man of my dreams and more
Best lyricist ever
Unique voice
Witty, intelligent as no one else in this universe
Great sense of humor
ironic, straight up and honest
Shy, introverted.
SEXIEST MAN ON EARTH
He gets better and better as years go by...

He makes me happy... I couldn't live a single day without his music and pictures. And if I don't listen to or see them, he's on my mind every single second, conscious and unconsciously.

MORRISSEY, TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT... I love you... Beyond death.

Isn't it amazing how horny Morrissey can make some people?

As I can read, security in the US has become as nasty as ever!!!

Yes it has, and we owe it all to the PC Liberals in the country who keep opposing profiling of any kind at U.S. airports...... With the current system in place a 90y/o granny gets the same search treatment as a 30y/o middle eastern who fits the profile of a Muslim terrorist extremist ..... to me that is just retarded :rolleyes:

I'm not advocating discrimination of any kind (since I myself happen to be a double minority) but I think our resources could be put to better use and also make it easier for law obeyding citizens to travel. It sucks to fly in the USA and it will continue to be bad if not worse until a change of policy is implemented.

MORRISSEY, TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT... I love you... Beyond death.

Would you give Moz one of your kidneys if he ever needed one?

I would because I love him but he'd have to adopt me afterwards :p

Last edited:
Isn't it Amazing how Horny Morrissey makes Dann?

Dann have you washed your hand yet?

Isn't it Amazing how Horny Morrissey makes Dann?

Dann have you washed your hand yet?

That one wasn't thinking about Moz.....
I got all hot thinking about Muslim Extremists getting busted by security at US airports......OH YEAH!!! that's the stuff :D

hmmmmmmmm...........Any Muslim Morrissey fans wish to debate Dann in the Chat Room....The Line Starts now

When that day comes i will die a little inside.
For some reason I thought of this recently. We must be a couple of morbid ****s! :p

I love Morrissey because he speaks to me like no one else does. He makes himself accessible and says things other people wouldn't. I don't always agree with him and he has some faults but that just make him human. I am surprised sometimes when people see other things in him or his music than I do because I feel that when I am listening to his music it's all crystal clear. Hearing him voice my thoughts or feelings is very powerful. I wouldn't listen to his music with anyone I didn't like or trust because it makes me feel exposed. I know that sounds strange. I don't know how else to say it. He was sort of my secret for a long time and I would only occasionally know someone else that liked him. Perfect cult hero. Speaks very strongly to those that get it and leaves the rest of the world scratching their heads.

For some reason I thought of this recently. We must be a couple of morbid ****s! :p

I love Morrissey because he speaks to me like no one else does. He makes himself accessible and says things other people wouldn't. I don't always agree with him and he has some faults but that just make him human. I am surprised sometimes when people see other things in him or his music than I do because I feel that when I am listening to his music it's all crystal clear. Hearing him voice my thoughts or feelings is very powerful. I wouldn't listen to his music with anyone I didn't like or trust because it makes me feel exposed. I know that sounds strange. I don't know how else to say it. He was sort of my secret for a long time and I would only occasionally know someone else that liked him. Perfect cult hero. Speaks very strongly to those that get it and leaves the rest of the world scratching their heads.

I get you 100% on that :cool:

Back
Top Bottom