Savile, paedophilia and the establishment cover-up?

My drawing, jumping ont bandwaggon an' that

eu0yaf.jpg

Ok, enough is enough!
Some topics are simply NOT FUNNY! and sensitive Morrissey fans should NOT! be making a mockery of these terrible, terrible news stories. If you think paedophilia is somehow 'funny': just have a read of this 'breaking news' story here in Birmingham, where a 50 year old pervert has faced justice today. Here's the "money quote" (i think that's what our American friends call it):

"Commenting on the case, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Booth, who led the investigation, said: “To see Michael Jackson finally sentenced for these horrific and hugely distressing crimes provides great satisfaction to all concerned."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-sexual-assault-of-10yearold-boy-8282289.html

These things are not funny. You need to be careful as someone might think you are a paediatrician too and daub paint on your house. Srsly!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4719364.stm

This thread needs to be SHUT DOWN NOW!!!!! Not content with questionable reactions to Morrissey's recent family setback, you all LOL around here being 'snarky' and 'cutting edge' with no taboos. Sick. Truly sick.

Jim'll Fix It. Kids used to write in what they wish for and he used to try and make their dreams come true....a bit like "Surprise Surprise". He also did Top Of The Pops.

Ok, enough is enough!
Some topics are simply NOT FUNNY! and sensitive Morrissey fans should NOT! be making a mockery of these terrible, terrible news stories. If you think paedophilia is somehow 'funny': just have a read of this 'breaking news' story here in Birmingham, where a 50 year old pervert has faced justice today. Here's the "money quote" (i think that's what our American friends call it):

"Commenting on the case, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Booth, who led the investigation, said: “To see Michael Jackson finally sentenced for these horrific and hugely distressing crimes provides great satisfaction to all concerned."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-sexual-assault-of-10yearold-boy-8282289.html

These things are not funny. You need to be careful as someone might think you are a paediatrician too and daub paint on your house. Srsly!

This thread needs to be SHUT DOWN NOW!!!!! Not content with questionable reactions to Morrissey's recent family setback, you all LOL around here being 'snarky' and 'cutting edge' with no taboos. Sick. Truly sick.

f*** off then you dumb c*** if you don't like it here.

Ok, enough is enough!

As this scandal threatens to shake the establishment to its rotten core and every other internet site has substantial threads on it I would suggest that your grip on the zeitgeist is fundamentally flawed.

Or perhaps you think allegations of child abuse should not be investigated? Which has a certain irony to it considering Savile got away with it for 40 years.

Some people try to make light of a seriously worrying catastrophe, that's human nature for you.

Ok, enough is enough!

Thanks for your above post, I agrea with the majority of it!

Im all for a bit of fun ect, (edited and deleted rest of post, I dont see why I should have 2 explain who I was ect on a different forum!)

(They tried 2 prove me wrong but they all failed terribly !!! )

But I think those that were abused would view these postings of "comical" sick cartoons ect about this beast as an insult ! :(
I know your not really making fun ect, but it just seems Immoral and insensitive ect :(
You can tell me 2 f*** off aswell, I dont care Ive had worse things said 2 me than that ! , im still gunna speack out on behalf of those that were abused and say somthing!!!!

Ive known people who have been sexually abused as children and its absolutly destroyed there lives as adults! :(

I hope they can heal and find peace from what happened 2 them!

Even when kristeen young was knocked about and almost strangled by an ex boyfriend some of u made fun of that 2 ! :(

Savile should definilty be stripped of his knighthood, but unfortunatley this cant be done after a person dies.

All I can add here is that savile will now be in Hell, Satan will deal with him now! !

Last edited:
Savile was a regular at Thatcher's Xmas Chequers breaks, had regular access to the Royal Family including entertaining the future King of England at his Highlands House and is undoubtedly a depraved predatory child sex attacker who wad allowed to practice his horrific crimes for 40years despite dropped police enquiries. Why?

I don't know, but I think you might have answered your own question a bit. One of those care homes that Saville had access to was in Jersey, it was called Haut de la Garenne. They found untold bodies under the building, they'd tried to cremate the remains but they found loads of bones, it wasn't really in the mainstream media that much I don't think. Anyway Ted Heath was a regular there, as were (I think) two male members of the royal family, and now also the 'Thatcher-era minister' we are waiting on the name of. I mean there are dozens of these homes and institutions that were used at the time, but that one links a few big names together. David Icke has been saying for years that Ted Heath was a child murderer - obviously you mention David Icke and people think you're crazy, but it's a funny allegation to have been flinging around all these years.

Remember I think at the Jubilee the queen was on a boat with a convicted sex offender as well? And it has now become clear (in my opinion) that the BBC knew about the whole thing - I saw Ann Diamond on The Wright Stuff the other day saying the BBC had security guards outside certain dressing rooms at a recording for Songs of Praise where he was present, it seems pretty clear that Esther Rantzen is lying, I mean the BBC just knew and looked the other way or sometimes even helped. The whole thing is bent, I can't believe they have the gall to show their faces on telly personally - they should shut the whole thing and give us our money back in my view, but that's just me. And people don't even seem to query it, everyone's just 'oh how awful'...well yeah, bloody awful actually. £130 a year, fair, impartial, decent, trustworthy - just don't let us near your children. f*** alone knows what it's all about but personally I think it all originates from the royal family - normal behaviour in those circles lol.

And just to go back to this BBC thing again, when Morrissey said 'BBC scum' in that song I thought it odd at the time, but he's right - it's just lie after lie on that station, they lied about 9/11, about 7/7, about Iraq, Libya - all of it, doctoring footage, the lot. It's just a lie factory that also encourages (and covers up) child abuse...and no one says anything about it? Is it just me that feels like that? What are you worried about, missing f***ing Doctor Who? I'm not emotionally attached to that shit, it's all tainted goods to me now anyway. People need to just ditch it, ditch it like you would any other major organisation that was involved in such horrible crimes, but people in this country seem to have a blind spot when it comes to the BBC. I don't get why. If Pippy Schofield gets arrested then maybe that might get the message home...but he's not a pedo as far as I'm aware. He did however eat a guinea pig on his recent holiday, which is probably worse in Morrissey's book.

And another thing I urge people 2 NOT PAY your TV liceince fee after this cover up by the BBC !!!
Im refusing to pay a fee 2 people who cover up child sex abuse !!!! And I dont think anyone else should do either!
If they threaten 2 take u 2 court, threaten 2 take them 2 court for covering up child abuse!

You are exactly right, why should we be forced to fund child abuse!! It's crazy. They intentionally gave a pedo a kids' show to present - what more is there to know? That said, there is a guy who stopped paying his council tax, he presented a case stating the council was guilty of funding terrorism within the UK and legally he is not obliged to pay it and etc etc - he got six months lol. You can't beat that system, just tell them you threw your TV out in disgust or something. Or act crazy, that works.

Thanks for posting that, I'd not heard that one. I like David Icke, he just blethers on a bit too much sometimes. I think he's onto something personally. You have two types of pedo's - common-or-garden pervs like Savile, and ones that do it for 'ritual' purposes (see Ted Heath). I'm tempted to say something about the royal family and bloodlines but I don't know enough about it to back myself up. A perv I can understand, but a whole family engaged in child sex abuse and accepting that in each other - that's not a human trait, that's all I can think of. The end result is the same - children shelled.

If anyone can be bothered it is worth listening to the whole of that youtubes clip. Forget about the low-rent celeb names they are gonna 'arrest' over the next few weeks and the odd offering of an ex-cabinet member every now and again, think more about who or what they are hiding. Also, if it's true then why is it so rife in political circles? And with the royals? This is why I don't get too far into conspiracy theories - it's like chasing your tail sometimes. But the story doesn't add up in fact it stinks, and the police are working with the BBC to help with damage limitation -this week we'll arrest Gary Glitter, next week Freddie Starr - they're just buying time. And people are mindlessly eating it up, or so it seems to me. I think my valium just kicked in, I'll keep an eye on this thread now as interested to hear what ppl from here have to say about it all.

The famous conspiracy theorist who used to have a high-profile career with the BBC, David Icke, has spoken about Savile's paedophilia and necrophilia (something which has only just started getting fleeting mentions as a rumour in the media) for years now. He talked about how Savile procured children for the highest echelons of the British government and "Satanists" in, and around, the Royal Family. Here's an interesting interview, from after the scandal blew up (but before it got as big as it is now):

It's quite a long video, but you only really need to listen to the first 10 minutes to get the general point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, but I think you might have answered your own question a bit. One of those care homes that Saville had access to was in Jersey, it was called Haut de la Garenne. They found untold bodies under the building, they'd tried to cremate the remains but they found loads of bones, it wasn't really in the mainstream media that much I don't think. Anyway Ted Heath was a regular there, as were (I think) two male members of the royal family, and now also the 'Thatcher-era minister' we are waiting on the name of. I mean there are dozens of these homes and institutions that were used at the time, but that one links a few big names together. David Icke has been saying for years that Ted Heath was a child murderer - obviously you mention David Icke and people think you're crazy, but it's a funny allegation to have been flinging around all these years.

Remember I think at the Jubilee the queen was on a boat with a convicted sex offender as well? And it has now become clear (in my opinion) that the BBC knew about the whole thing - I saw Ann Diamond on The Wright Stuff the other day saying the BBC had security guards outside certain dressing rooms at a recording for Songs of Praise where he was present, it seems pretty clear that Esther Rantzen is lying, I mean the BBC just knew and looked the other way or sometimes even helped. The whole thing is bent, I can't believe they have the gall to show their faces on telly personally - they should shut the whole thing and give us our money back in my view, but that's just me. And people don't even seem to query it, everyone's just 'oh how awful'...well yeah, bloody awful actually. £130 a year, fair, impartial, decent, trustworthy - just don't let us near your children. f*** alone knows what it's all about but personally I think it all originates from the royal family - normal behaviour in those circles lol.

And just to go back to this BBC thing again, when Morrissey said 'BBC scum' in that song I thought it odd at the time, but he's right - it's just lie after lie on that station, they lied about 9/11, about 7/7, about Iraq, Libya - all of it, doctoring footage, the lot. It's just a lie factory that also encourages (and covers up) child abuse...and no one says anything about it? Is it just me that feels like that? What are you worried about, missing f***ing Doctor Who? I'm not emotionally attached to that shit, it's all tainted goods to me now anyway. People need to just ditch it, ditch it like you would any other major organisation that was involved in such horrible crimes, but people in this country seem to have a blind spot when it comes to the BBC. I don't get why. If Pippy Schofield gets arrested then maybe that might get the message home...but he's not a pedo as far as I'm aware. He did however eat a guinea pig on his recent holiday, which is probably worse in Morrissey's book.

Oh dear I assume yr Philip Schofield accusations were merely coincidental but it looks like he may be next to meet with an unfortunate end. And not for groping Gordon The Gopher live on air in his broom cupboard every day in front of millions of kids. No he's the new Paxman and Poirot rolled into one. Cameron blames it on all on "the gays" proving what a f***ing imbecile he really is:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GE67...9qOBw&gl=GB&client=mv-vf-uk&safesearch=always

Well I never thought Pippy himself was a pedo, but he must have heard a few things in that broom cupboard over the years and it's interesting (and unusual) to see him savaging David Cameron over the matter. The gays thing was pathetic, but I think Cameron was groping around for a way out and said the first thing that came into his head.

Oh dear I assume yr Philip Schofield accusations were merely coincidental but it looks like he may be next to meet with an unfortunate end. And not for groping Gordon The Gopher live on air in his broom cupboard every day in front of millions of kids. No he's the new Paxman and Poirot rolled into one. Cameron blames it on all on "the gays" proving what a f***ing imbecile he really is:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GE67...9qOBw&gl=GB&client=mv-vf-uk&safesearch=always

I must admit I was surprised when the rumours of Savile spread. At first I inclined to disagree, but with the amount of proof against him and the media supplying any evidence they can find it seems Savile's vile secret is up.

I also would like to know who this mysterious "third" paedo celebrity is. They are keeping it under wraps very well! Just shows how brilliant they kept Savile's secrets hidden.

There is a list of 17+ that has been going round the net and was handed to the PM this morning by Philip Schofield in "This Morning". See http://bit.ly/RGtfBj

Re: Ridiculous theory about Panic

Because it references Leeds, jogging, and a call to hang a D.J., someone is trying to claim that Panic was written about Jimmy Savile!

http://louderthanwar.com/web-rumour...c-refer-to-jimmy-savile/#.UJqoERTlOBI.twitter

Hmmm the nutters on the David Icke forum are convinced. Which can only mean Morrissey will be named in the North Wales report as he used to go on holiday there.

Of course not being fully conversant with early Smiths songs they neglect to mention some of the controversy that surrounded some Smiths tunes, involving the sin that dare not speaketh its name.

The famous conspiracy theorist who used to have a high-profile career with the BBC, David Icke, has spoken about Savile's paedophilia and necrophilia (something which has only just started getting fleeting mentions as a rumour in the media) for years now. He talked about how Savile procured children for the highest echelons of the British government and "Satanists" in, and around, the Royal Family. Here's an interesting interview, from after the scandal blew up (but before it got as big as it is now):

It's quite a long video, but you only really need to listen to the first 10 minutes to get the general point.

Where do these nutters come from, there's 3 of em here all talking absolute bollocks and hysterically all agreeing with each other like the last guy to speak just dropped a nugget of pure genius. I can only hope when the tape stopped rolling they all pissed themselves laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom