Savile, paedophilia and the establishment cover-up?

Can you show me on the doll where he touched you?
HK-02%20-%20Baby%20doll%20-%20cropped%20250.JPG

The ghost of Jimmy Savile raped my soul!

Ghost-002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick post here......

Firstly Id like 2 pay tribute 2 those people who were sadly abused and have found the strength and courage 2 now come forward with there evidence, Its not easy 4 them, many of them feel ashamed of what happened when they have nothing 2 be ashamed about !

But I found it hard 2 belive myself about savile being a predatory peadafile when I first heard !
Child abuse is obviously terrible and sickening ect but 2 use his position of trust and celebrity status and his charity funding as a means ONLY 2 sexually abuse 100s children is beyond words !!!!! :(

How on earth was this monster allowed 2 get away with this terrible abuse for 40 YEARS !!!!!! :(

We now are led 2 believe that the BBC were told YEARS AGO that savile was raping, molesting and abusing children, but the BBC did nothing eccept cover up his tracks 2 ALLOW him 2 continue !
The police were also informed and also did NOTHING! :(

As far as I can see the police are at the core of this cover up and are the main ones responsible 4 allowing this abuse 2 continue! :(

There needs 2 be a full and proper investigation of all this abuse and cover-ups by an INDEPENDANT body outside of the poilce force !

I wouldnt be at all surprised if there wasnt quite a few more monsters unearthed in this case, savile is unlikly 2 of been the only one invloved, well we all know about glitter ! :(
And those who have covered this up are just as guilty as the abusers themselves!

And another thing I urge people 2 NOT PAY your TV liceince fee after this cover up by the BBC !!!
Im refusing to pay a fee 2 people who cover up child sex abuse !!!! And I dont think anyone else should do either!
If they threaten 2 take u 2 court, threaten 2 take them 2 court for covering up child abuse!

Last edited:
He was knighted by the Queen of England as well as by the Pope. Do you think that they could possibly not have known? He had keys and a private room where he abused children at a hospital. It sounds exactly like the craziest conspiracy theories about the Queen, the Pope, ritual sexual abuse, and all that other NWO eye-in-the-pyramid stuff.

CG, you need to read vigilantcitizen.com ! The story was there.

The famous conspiracy theorist who used to have a high-profile career with the BBC, David Icke, has spoken about Savile's paedophilia and necrophilia (something which has only just started getting fleeting mentions as a rumour in the media) for years now. He talked about how Savile procured children for the highest echelons of the British government and "Satanists" in, and around, the Royal Family. Here's an interesting interview, from after the scandal blew up (but before it got as big as it is now):

It's quite a long video, but you only really need to listen to the first 10 minutes to get the general point.

If everyone just stopped paying the BBC. what could they possibly f***ing do? Absolutely nothing. I don't understand why people simply just don't pay the BBC.

If everyone just stopped paying the BBC. what could they possibly f***ing do? Absolutely nothing. I don't understand why people simply just don't pay the BBC.

Because a TV license covers more than just the Beeb?

tumblr_mcllinKaRo1rcrb7ho1_500.jpg

So Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter has been arrested. No surprises there. Wonder if he'll give up some more names. Perhaps the police will offer him a deal or no deal?

Be interesting to see if a certain serving Tory Cabinet minister is called in. I expect that will be kept HUSHed up.

Hopefully the police will Strike It Lucky after all?

Panic - Jimmy Savile song?

Somebody said Panic is about Jimmy Savile.
Was Mozzer trying to tell us something?

I say nah.

Re: Panic - Jimmy Savile song?

Utter rubbish. The song Moz wrote about Jimmy was 'Spring-Heeled Jim', obviously.

I bet the Nolan Sisters are regretting this now. Shameful.

P.

what the f*** did i just watch

Back
Top Bottom