SATH show review...

J

J.C.

I just came back from watching the show in San Diego, and let me tell you, well, uhm, uuuhh....they're okay. To be honest, I sort of giggled when he started impersonating Moz's movements and gestures but then I realized...what the heck...these guys are decent and if it takes watching a cover band instead of the real thing, then oh well. I think I'll have several kids before Moz comes out with something NEW, not recycled (forgive me, I know it's the record companies being greedy). By the way, there was a U2 tribute band (11 o'clock something something), man they were excellent, almost like watching the real thing. I highly recommend them. Gotta go, cheers.

J.C.

> I just came back from watching the show in San Diego, and let me
> tell you, well, uhm, uuuhh....they're okay. To be honest, I sort
> of giggled when he started impersonating Moz's movements and
> gestures but then I realized...what the heck...these guys are
> decent and if it takes watching a cover band instead of the real
> thing, then oh well.

I agree.. I posted a kind of review saying something similar about SATH when we saw them at the Unedrworld in Camden.. Musically pretty tight.. But looking nothing really like Morrissey or the Smiths at all!! Still.. A good night out.. just don't take them that serioulsy! I am sure that 'Jose's' heart is in the right place when he treads the boards..

Back
Top Bottom