"Satellite Of Love" (live) to be released as a single (Dec. 2, 2013) - true-to-you.net

If one looks closely enough, it appears as though there is a blue rose in the background.

I guess it is another sign! Cue the rodent to further dissect the cover.

What if we help Moz get airplay on commercial radio stations that would otherwise never play him? As part of "Daily Download" segments. What would he give us? Here in my market area, a CBS station will play the song at 7 am and 9 am if it is the #1 downloaded song in San Diego that day (or the day prior, I presume.)

NotLiterallyButMetaphorically

:clap:
Lovely artwork. I have a feeling it could perform relatively well in the charts as well.

Here's a youtube video of the exact cover, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLXS9So5SW0

How very vulgar. No excuses. Someone somewhere whether it be at the record company or Morrissey's camp needs to take a long hard look at themselves. If this had been a Simon Cowell production most of you would howl with rage. As it is Morrissey it is seemngly ok as he used to really like him back in the day.

No doubt its a good cover but what a tacky release.

Are the proceeds going to charideee? and does he mention George Aligayah in it?

Sick down to his heart, but that's just the way it goes !
"Oi Bowie ! Watch yer back "

Extra track and a tacky badge anyone ?

Benny-the-Butcher

What a beautiful sleeve! I have not rated any of his sleeves since alma matters. This is a keeper. And very excited about the 12 inch version. So sick of those flimsy 7 inch-ers...

I have the sweetest memories of this show as it was my first time seeing Morrissey. I'm definitely buying it!

If one looks closely enough, it appears as though there is a blue rose in the background.

f*** off you utter dullard.

vZl5tYD.jpg

P.

I was almost excited he went into a recording studio to do it. Ah well...

I think there are two flaws here.

1. You are seeing a blue waffle
2. You are looking in a mirror pointed at your crotch

Satellite Of Love (live) to be released as a single (Dec. 2, 2013) - true-to-you.net

I have the sweetest memories of this show as it was my first time seeing Morrissey. I'm definitely buying it!

I would definitely buy it if I were a collector. Love the sleeve art. Probably will buy the digital download though.

Me, myself and I.

Happy to be educated. This is three more than I thought.

How modern of you. I'm super impressed.

Welcome back? Maybe? Yes?

Either way, it's nice to see you.

Making a list...checking it twice...:p

Back
Top Bottom