Satellite Of Love: formats can be pre-ordered now - TTY

Cosmopolitan was my friend Jon's second Morrissey show. He now owns a few albums but didn't then. Satellite of Love was the only song he knew that night and it blew his mind a little bit. He left after the song because he was so wasted and the night couldn't get any better. Of course he didn't TELL ME THIS until I looked for him for an hour afterward and found him back at the room, but it's funny to think back on that. :p The next day I smashed into another car on the way to the Shrine and broke my radiator and almost blew up my car, worst show ever. From best show to worst show in 24 hours. :D

The mixing on 'Mama Lay Softly By The Riverbed' on the digital single is some of the worst I've ever heard. It honestly sounded better on the radio broadcast. You can barely hear anything other than his voice and the drums...

The mixing on 'Mama Lay Softly By The Riverbed' on the digital single is some of the worst I've ever heard. It honestly sounded better on the radio broadcast. You can barely hear anything other than his voice and the drums...

Ugh. It will probably be the same for "You Say You Don't Love Me", which is actually the main reason why I shelled out $13 for the 7". It's perhaps my favorite cover song done by Morrissey and I was thrilled to see it released officially.

For the digital downloaders...is the remaster of "YGNSOYS" worth the 1,29€ or is it missable?

It is the only thing worth the digital download as far as I'm concerned. Excellent remaster. If the rest of the 'Your Arsenal' remaster sounds this good, we're in for a treat.

Just spotted it on ebay.com ......is this a limited edition only available in Canada ? ....:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Moz US Copy.JPG

Cheers Moz

If it was bound for the top 40, I would expect an announcement on true-to-you. I suspect it will sniff the lower regions of the top 100. I ordered a copy late last night (in the central US) and it already shipped today. If anyone is interested, recordstore.co.uk is currently offering the "spiffed up" Kill Uncle for less than a fiver.

That is encouraging news about the sound on the Your Arsenal remaster preview track. To me, this is the first remaster since Bona Drag that is relatively enticing. I know the live show is widely available on Youtube, but at least there's an impactful value add. No reordered tracks - which is as should be, considering it is his most consistent album top to bottom. Any bets on the full length version of Moonriver being dropped right in the middle of Vauxhall & I?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom