"Satellite of Love" chart positions - true-to-you.net

Satellite of Love - true-to-you.net
15 February 2014

Distributors for Morrissey's Satellite of Love have reported that the single entered the U.S. Hot Singles Sales Chart at number 1, and is currently number 2.

Satellite of Love also reached number 1 in Sweden (physical chart), number 10 in Mexico (physical), number 15 in Mexico (download chart), number 10 in Belgium (download).

As distributed by Warner UK, Satellite of Love did not appear on the UK Top 100.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Julia your site is so yesterday !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The news about the hot 100 billboard chart was reported here already but its worth an official mention! I'm pleasantly surprised this single, which is a cover and did not include a cd release, has done so well!

Can't wait for the first single from the new album!!! I hope it does great in the charts:)

I downloaded it on the release date to see if the local daily download chart would be affected, but it wasn't. :( Guess others in my county were not thinking the same thing. Winning music download credits is pretty easy, so I don't mind trying to help Mozzer's chart placings, as long as I don't pay out of pocket.

The news about the hot 100 billboard chart was reported here already but its worth an official mention! I'm pleasantly surprised this single, which is a cover and did not include a cd release, has done so well!

Can't wait for the first single from the new album!!! I hope it does great in the charts:)

You are one of those who refuse to question anything Morrissey does. Perhaps you also wear a blue rose and believe in the mysterious signs that are always being given.

For what reason should I F O ? :laughing:

You should f*** off... because....
You bore everyone with your continual troll-like behaviour.
Any post here, you eagerly jump on to decry moz... as obviously, the anti-fan has lots of time to do so...
What percentage of people here have left this site because you made such a clear, awesome point about your dislike of Moz? Answer. ... nil... you jump on posts with a retarded child's eagerness.... yet are ingored daily and continually... if you could make one point well and leave it there... fair enough, but u piss about here like a dog that won't drop it's tennis ball....
So yes, f*** off... come back with a less pathetic agenda... find a site where your rhetoric is appreciated and you don't have to troll or be predictably abusive to make points... typing a forceful opinion on here will change nobody and if your motive is even close to that kind of thinking, you really should 'f*** off'...

You should f*** off... because....
You bore everyone with your continual troll-like behaviour.
Any post here, you eagerly jump on to decry moz... as obviously, the anti-fan has lots of time to do so...
What percentage of people here have left this site because you made such a clear, awesome point about your dislike of Moz? Answer. ... nil... you jump on posts with a retarded child's eagerness.... yet are ingored daily and continually... if you could make one point well and leave it there... fair enough, but u piss about here like a dog that won't drop it's tennis ball....
So yes, f*** off... come back with a less pathetic agenda... find a site where your rhetoric is appreciated and you don't have to troll or be predictably abusive to make points... typing a forceful opinion on here will change nobody and if your motive is even close to that kind of thinking, you really should 'f*** off'...

Annie-nonnie-mouse call a poison pen !

This is the best Morrissey site on the inter web, we are all free to say what we like when we like thanks to David T.
Yes David T the guy Morrissey had ejected from a gig for allowing freedom of speech.
You say tomato I say tomato, Moz says "the boil family" I say shut up you bell end, Moz says the British Falkland Islands belong to Argentina I say fek off you stupid prick. Are you getting the picture Annie-nonnie-mouse. There has to be a balance or else Lord Mudslide will tell us black is white and that we should all start eating grass and nettles.
The best thing you can do is find another site with other like minded "sheep" try the official website that nobody bothers with because it's so fast and really has it's finger on the pulse, true to something or other ?

TTFN

Oh Benny your comments are so yesterday !

We get to know all things Morrissey straight away here at M/solo and 5 days later at true-spew so please explain your comment above. Thanks

You are one of those who refuse to question anything Morrissey does. Perhaps you also wear a blue rose and believe in the mysterious signs that are always being given.

I don't agree with everything Morrissey says/does. I do admit to being "pro-Morrissey". I love Morrissey a bit too much, that's how I ended up here. What's your story, brother?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom