Sartorially speaking, he’s at his trampy vest

Bonaparte Shandy

And so, Mr Shandy and I made it back to the Northern Quarter of Manchester (no thanks to the utter OAFS of Northern Rail). Cat’s still alive. ANYWAY, we had a delightful weekend in Leeds; noshed a few vegans on Saturday afternoon and turned up in the Turks Head gin shop (one up from the Whitelock Taps) wherein Mr Shandy delivered his dramatic ejaculation. ‘I WONDER’ he mused, ‘If he’ll walk onto the stage at Vegas looking like someone who wakes up in the doorway of TK-Maxx most mornings?’ I could have slapped her. Nevertheless, robust exchange of views followed and we agreed, the last time he made an EFFORT may have been Manchester 2004 when he strode onto the stage dressed like a defrocked vicar with six inches of long-stem purple sprouting broccoli dangling from his cock ring. That is all for now.

And so, Mr Shandy and I made it back to the Northern Quarter of Manchester (no thanks to the utter OAFS of Northern Rail). Cat’s still alive. ANYWAY, we had a delightful weekend in Leeds; noshed a few vegans on Saturday afternoon and turned up in the Turks Head gin shop (one up from the Whitelock Taps) wherein Mr Shandy delivered his dramatic ejaculation. ‘I WONDER’ he mused, ‘If he’ll walk onto the stage at Vegas looking like someone who wakes up in the doorway of TK-Maxx most mornings?’ I could have slapped her. Nevertheless, robust exchange of views followed and we agreed, the last time he made an EFFORT may have been Manchester 2004 when he strode onto the stage dressed like a defrocked vicar with six inches of long-stem purple sprouting broccoli dangling from his cock ring. That is all for now.

Cheers Benny for that. :sleeping:
You (predictably) f***ed up tho.
Under your normal guise (BtBB) you told us all this garbage yesterday in another thread - northern qtr of Mancs, you traveled [sic] by train.
Here you say "Mr Shandy and I" made it back...so you're Mrs. Shandy... "wherein Mr Shandy delivered his dramatic ejaculation." followed by "I could have slapped her" - Mr. Shandy would be male, yet you state you could have slapped HER.
Schoolboy error. You really must pay more attention to what you write, and keep note of where you posted. Liars always get caught out, aka busted.
More idiotic lies.
Busted....maybe more your kind of band anyway.

Under your normal guise (BtBB) you told us all this garbage yesterday in another thread - northern qtr of Mancs, you traveled [sic] by train.
Here you say "Mr Shandy and I" made it back...so you're Mrs. Shandy... "wherein Mr Shandy delivered his dramatic ejaculation." followed by "I could have slapped her" - Mr. Shandy would be male, yet you state you could have slapped HER.
Schoolboy error. You really must pay more attention to what you write, and keep note of where you posted. Liars always get caught out, aka busted.
More idiotic lies.

Goodness! How rude! For the record: I am Mr Bonaparte Shandy. My long-time 'other' is Mr Sullivan Shandy. We're quite the fluid flippertygibbets around town: often I'm a he, frequently he's a she and sometimes both of us are in such a tizz we haven't got a clue what we are! It works for us . . .

More idiotic lies.
They are obviously both male. And it's clearly not Benny, who writes in a totally different style.

'They are obviously both male' In a manner of speaking.

Back
Top Bottom