Morrissey Central Sara Cunial, Italia (May 18, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
haters are up early this morning,is this the first thing you do or do you text each other and say get on solo.even the black carrot has made an appearance.

What really makes us ill.

Long but excellent stuff about viruses, & etc.. (y)
Fact: Early experiments on viruses being associated with diseases were corrupt & flawed.
Fact: There has never been a virus isolated and identified to cause a disease
Fact: Viruses are not stand alone living organism,. They are part of the body's natural cleansing/detoxification mechanism, that is activated when needed.
Fact: A virus is a protein based dna waste matter; it is more a symptom in a detox, not the cause
Fact: Our Bacteria flora and viruses are important in maintaining our health
Fact: the medical establish has long perpetuated disjointed info on viruses, vaccines, with serious implications.

Don’t confuse hate with common sense. ?
don't talk balls,since when has skinflint writing money money money been coomon sense,does he work for free, does he give all his earnings to charity,nah didn't think so.

Shut up, Karen.

This article should be mandatory reading material for everyone. Those conspiracy nutcases have started a new religion. Arguments or logical reasoning don’t matter anymore. They only see an apocalyptic outcome to their crazy beliefs.

“ QAnon carries on a tradition of apocalyptic thinking that has spanned thousands of years. It offers a polemic to empower those who feel adrift. In his classic 1957 book, The Pursuit of the Millennium, the historian Norman Cohn examined the emergence of apocalyptic thinking over many centuries. He found one common condition: This way of thinking consistently emerged in regions where rapid social and economic change was taking place—and at periods of time when displays of spectacular wealth were highly visible but unavailable to most people.”

The internet has turned Morrissey into an apocalyptic cult member. The copious amounts of yesmen and alcohol around him probably haven’t helped either.

Maybe at his next tour he will sell tinfoil at the merchandise stand?

It's not in his work though, or even in the dispatches from Valerie Pearson.

It's not in his work though, or even in the dispatches from Valerie Pearson.

“Stop watching the news!
Because the news contrives to frighten you
To make you feel small and alone
To make you feel that your mind isn't your own”

You are right. It’s nowhere to be found in his work.

I guess you haven’t listened to Low In High School?

Morrissey's main intention in sharing this video is to hock more right-wing boomer talking points about the virus being a hoax and Bill Gates being some Luciferian agent of the New World Order who's out to wipe out the population with his evil vaccine or whatever. The internet is the worst thing that ever happened to Morrissey, it made him deeply boring. Perhaps the ultimate sin for an artist.
Actually retard, Bill Gates has said he wants to decrease the population through vaccines. I know you're a simp for any mainstream narrative that exists and want some geeky little creep to inject himself inside you

What does this have to do with music? Why is he posting this? Is he really going for the conspiracy-theory audience? I would think they'd listen more to metal or something.
You're ignorant trying to use "conspiracy theory" as some derogatory term in 2020. If you follow mainstream narrative at this point you're lost

“Stop watching the news!
Because the news contrives to frighten you
To make you feel small and alone
To make you feel that your mind isn't your own”

You are right. It’s nowhere to be found in his work.

I guess you haven’t listened to Low In High School?

That isn't deep state anti-vaxx Bill Gates conspiracy theories.

News organisations have a house style that frames how they cover the news. Not liking the house style of one or all of them, esp with budgets so tight & the increase in opinion, isn't a conspiracy theory.

That isn't deep state anti-vaxx Bill Gates conspiracy theories.

News organisations have a house style that frames how they cover the news. Not liking the house style of one or all of them, esp with budgets so tight & the increase in opinion, isn't a conspiracy theory.
Karen, stop with the mental gymnastics here. This had nothing to do with "house budgets" of news stations. You keep using that phrase "conspiracy theory" with implied negativity which is intellectually dishonest with all the information available to us. The "news" has exactly the budget they need to push their agenda

Good grief! Whilst Bill Gates is a clown who is sucking the CCP's cock whilst the WHO rims Xi, this Sara bint is off her fcUKin trolley, a mad word-salad smorgasbord of conspiracy loon water cooler hot takes including 5G, vaccines, facial recognition and on we go.

Italy is far more likely to tell the EU to fcUk their Globalist project after this pandemic than they are to allow their citizens to be used as guinea pigs or lab rats for Gates and other such delusional 'philanthropists'. I was walking along the seaside paths of Dublin Bay a few years ago after a meeting with a 'celebrity economist' who bored the tits off me when I stopped at a coffe shop in Dalkey and saw that Bono fella wander past looking earnest in his sunglasses. It surely can't be long before he organises a Save Live Aid thingy for the virus and asks Morrissey to be the headline support like what happened at Glasto when our fearless 'animal liberation hero' (ahem!) allowed his show to be censored by Farmer Giles or whatever his name is..Eady?..who wouldn't let 'Meat Is Murder' be broadcast, allegedly.

Given Morrissey's supercilious comments about the virus when it wasn't recognised by clowns like him as one of the most epochal and dangerous inflection points in human history, I've no idea why he's now referencing it. Perhaps he's found his remote control and started catching up on the 'news'.

*rollseyes*

Andy aka BB

PS: I dont care how many 'notifications' ye eejits post, I don't read them. Why would I?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom