Sao Paolo - Espaco das Americas (Mar. 11, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Still Ill / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Marco

• Photos (7 total) posted by Morrissey Brazil

428979_289244587813343_145645728839897_708773_645267726_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pls does anybody have the list for the the opening video
Does anybody knows the names of the singers from the video clips ?
Some of the opening video clips: Françoise Hardy with "All over the world", New York Dolls with "Looking for a kiss", Thes Sparks (--), Shooking Blue (--), Brigitte Bardot (--), Nico (--). Does anyone know the name of the guy who looks like Elvis Presley and played a nice rockabilly with a lady in a red dress? Thanks!
thats vince taylor
thata a lsit of the videos and audio tape etc
http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/4708237/1/?x=0#post616712
this is not a 100% complete list list but a lot of the songs, at least from the videos has been confirmed by concertgoers in chile.. still some videos and esp songs from the music tape played before the support act, is incomplete as we dont know yet which songs he dont use anymore which he did play in Uk and US 2011so the audio tape list is still very long.feel free to take a listen to the links and tel us which songs or videos does sound unfamilar from this current tour-so it can be take out- thanks

Last edited:
Happy ? Hey, forget you'll never walk alone .... just listen to the band, the drummer and the singing afterwards. And before 'Everyday IS Like Sunday' also. Because Morrissey and the band sound FaNtAsTiC and I mean it - that drummer is the best that I've heard since 1982. Really. Boz is awesome too whatever he is wearing - he is just class. Boz is , for me, and many others, just the best musician that I've ever heard play a guitar since Lou Reed.

Art Hound,

Hazard.
England

thats vince taylor
thata a lsit of the videos and audio tape etc
http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/4708237/1/?x=0#post616712
this is not a 100% complete list list but a lot of the songs, at least from the videos has been confirmed by concertgoers in chile.. still some videos and esp songs from the music tape played before the support act, is incomplete as we dont know yet which songs he dont use anymore which he did play in Uk and US 2011so the audio tape list is still very long.feel free to take a listen to the links and tel us which songs or videos does sound unfamilar from this current tour-so it can be take out- thanks

Thank you very much! Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GneoizCBddY

Their legs are hypnotic!

Despite the improper space (there are dozens of better places in town) the show in Sao Paulo was spectacular. I remember when they started the clip of Françoise Hardy, the people shouted with excitement. I was drinking a beer when the clip of Vince Taylor began, it was the password that brought us all to a fabulous time, and Moz was our host. A perfect night.

Morrissey stole our hearts away! it's been 12 long years waiting and dreaming of him. thanks God! It was so delighting to him singing How soon is . I will never forget this day!

Thanks Marco... now where's seeds and peers? Finally I'm going to see what I just heard hahaha
BTW... what crap place is Espaço das Americas... omfg...

Sao Paolo - what was the song played after the encore?

Hi everybody, just a quick question : does anybody know the song played at the end of the concert as outro ? Thank you...

Thank Morrissey, god bless you, know Brazil loves you .....

Back
Top Bottom