Sao Paolo - Espaco das Americas (Mar. 11, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Still Ill / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Marco

• Photos (7 total) posted by Morrissey Brazil

428979_289244587813343_145645728839897_708773_645267726_n.jpg

Last edited:
same set list from previous two concerts. On the midle of Speedway, when the music stops, he sang alone acapella "You'll Never Walk Alone".
He said again about Harry changing the city as the Prince came to São Paulo on saturday night. "As you are aware Prince Harry is in São Paulo to promote the Royal Family and to ask for your money. please, please don't give it to him. No more dictorship!".

same set list from previous two concerts. On the midle of Speedway, when the music stops, he sang alone acapella "You'll Never Walk Alone".
He said again about Harry changing the city as the Prince came to São Paulo on saturday night. "As you are aware Prince Harry is in São Paulo to promote the Royal Family and to ask for your money. please, please don't give it to him. No more dictorship!".

Thank you.

Gente!! Que show maravilhosoo!! Quem não se emocionou???? Lagrimas rolaram em Everyday i slike sunday!!! um Momento Inesquecívelll!! Bom conforme falado anteriormente, eis o video em frente ao hotel... Conseguimos... foram dois dias de plantão embaixo de sol e chuva literalmente, mas valeu a pena... Muitoo!!! Não reparem no meu nervosismo gravando... acho que todos também ficaramm.. rsss . Um grande abraço ao Murilo, Daniele, Viviane, Juan, Marize, Marina, Sócrates (eu) rss, Pertubada, Sidney, Legionário, Erica, Rolf e namorada, aos novos e eternos amigos!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FdbwJk6-8&feature=youtu.be

Sem palavras pra descrever, o show de uma vida. Obrigado Morrissey por uma noite que guardarei pra sempre em meu coração.

i don't understand the rabid obsession with the royal family? he seems to think they have real power in england rather than just being a constitutional head of state. the power lies in the government and prime minster. the queen has powers, which are limited by reality. if she did choose to use her constitutional powers, it would set a precedent that would, in all probability, topple the house of Windsor. her power is as a tourist attraction. is morrissey stupid? or just an obsessive old crank now?

yeah ok queen elizabeth is quite useless and has to my knowledge never uttered a useful word, or done anything at all useful to the human race, so possibly that's reason enough to hate her. or is it just because she is rich and doesn't use the money to help the masses? morrissey is also rich and doesn't use his money to help the masses. purely on the basis of rich-ness you can lump them in together.

charles however is a bit of a hippy, and uses his limited powers to speak out on causes that he cares about such as urban planning and the environment, and usually makes sense with his utterances, unlike morrissey. i don't have any love for the monarchy... but charles - seems to care about humans, and has his causes and trusts which actually do a little to help in communities. morrissey has animal rights, and has done much for that cause, and good on him, someone needed to. yet i think he does little for human causes, which is probably because he doesn't like people. which i can also understand.

talking dictatorship in relation to the English royals though is just rubbish talk

You are clearly as concerned about the royals as he is, having posted a similar comment on the Rio board. Nothing wrong if Morrissey becomes a sort of counter-ambassador to Britain, singing about the country whilst reminding commoners everywhere of the elitism behind the smiling Windsors and the monarchy.

You are clearly as concerned about the royals as he is, having posted a similar comment on the Rio board. Nothing wrong if Morrissey becomes a sort of counter-ambassador to Britain, singing about the country whilst reminding commoners everywhere of the elitism behind the smiling Windsors and the monarchy.

havent even looked at the rio board. so get your facts right before opening your mouth.

elitism comes in many forms - i'm not sure i would class 'the rich' any differently if they made it or were born into it - some of those who made it are equally dubious. most 'commoners' don't need a member of the 'elite' warning them of the pitfalls of other 'elite'

Valeu gente, esforço recompesado. Poucos minutos olhando a carinha dele valeu mais do que 1:30h de show.
Ele é real, ele existe, ele é de carne e osso.
São Paulo representou!!!!

i don't understand the rabid obsession with the royal family? he seems to think they have real power in england rather than just being a constitutional head of state. the power lies in the government and prime minster. the queen has powers, which are limited by reality. if she did choose to use her constitutional powers, it would set a precedent that would, in all probability, topple the house of Windsor. her power is as a tourist attraction. is morrissey stupid? or just an obsessive old crank now?

yeah ok queen elizabeth is quite useless and has to my knowledge never uttered a useful word, or done anything at all useful to the human race, so possibly that's reason enough to hate her. or is it just because she is rich and doesn't use the money to help the masses? morrissey is also rich and doesn't use his money to help the masses. purely on the basis of rich-ness you can lump them in together.

charles however is a bit of a hippy, and uses his limited powers to speak out on causes that he cares about such as urban planning and the environment, and usually makes sense with his utterances, unlike morrissey. i don't have any love for the monarchy... but charles - seems to care about humans, and has his causes and trusts which actually do a little to help in communities. morrissey has animal rights, and has done much for that cause, and good on him, someone needed to. yet i think he does little for human causes, which is probably because he doesn't like people. which i can also understand.

talking dictatorship in relation to the English royals though is just rubbish talk

havent even looked at the rio board. so get your facts right before opening your mouth.

elitism comes in many forms - i'm not sure i would class 'the rich' any differently if they made it or were born into it - some of those who made it are equally dubious. most 'commoners' don't need a member of the 'elite' warning them of the pitfalls of other 'elite'

I'm with you on this, buddy! :)

Kristeen is a beautiful woman with an impressive voice and some really nice moves. And she made me dance! The only two complaints I have regarding Morrissey are: he didn't sing Maladjusted and the gig was too short. All the rest was goddamn perfect. I remember he saying 'Sampa', which is how the citizens of Sao Paulo refer to the city. He talked about prince Harry and 'no more dictatorships' before Meat is Murder (a very touching moment), and at the end he said 'I can't go away. I'm too happy!' That's all I could hear/can remember. He looked fantastic... To quote a comment I read online: 'What a yummy old man!' :p I wasn't very close to the stage, but during I Know it's Over, I felt like he was so close to me and I just stared at him and thought to myself: 'Hi, old friend'. That's what he is to me... like a very close friend. Saw a lot of people with their hands on their heads, trying not to wake up from the dream. It was beautiful. Thank you, Morrissey. Please come back next year.

I actually provided the setlist, not marco, but because it was listed from morrisseysworld, i guess the trolls who moderate this site deleted my post.

setlist at morrisseysworld, as well as a portuguese language review and also videos of the concert

I can't be the only one who would pay top dollar for a recording of Marco Morrissey singing this entire set.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom