Santiago - Primavera Fauna (Nov. 14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / This Charming Man / First Of The Gang To Die / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Staircase At The University / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by setlist.fm, link posted by @mariotropolis / Instagram via docinwestchester.

Last edited:
All those posters whingeing about Morrissey's apparent insensitivity to the people of Paris must be feeling a little stupid now, or more stupid than usual?

Not generally a big fan of the song itself but it looks like a really powerful performance of "Meat Is Murder" ...

When he says that the "religion of war is upon us," is he saying that Islam is the religion of war, or is he saying that people think of war as a religion? Not too clear.

that was quick maybe 10 seconds . no long detailed rant like the circus post.
he did say no to religious war, i wonder whan this fandom here that have been defending the terrorists have to say about that? maybe its code too.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he says that the "religion of war is upon us," is he saying that Islam is the religion of war, or is he saying that people think of war as a religion? Not too clear.

I take it as..religion of war OR war of religion. Saying NO to ANY religion that uses violence in order to keep people under control. VIOLENCE to the body OR VIOLENCE to the mind. KEEPING US ALL IN LINE. :straightface:

Last edited:
All those posters whingeing about Morrissey's apparent insensitivity to the people of Paris must be feeling a little stupid now, or more stupid than usual?

marred, I don't think they 'feel' at all. Otherwise they wouldn't bother attacking him the way they do.

Thanks for sharing!! It was a wonderful concert, very emotive after Paris tragedy. He was amazing and the place was crowded. WPINOYB had a special meaning.

Meat is murder made me shiver. Maybe some day, not far from now, we will be able to respect life in all its manifestations. Every life -human or non human- is sacred and nobody has the right to destroy it.

People like SkinnyUncle will choose to ignore this statement and will wait for a chance to scrutinize every word in his next TTY-installment to get their guns out.

Victims of terrorism in Paris=deserving of respectful empathy [you never know,ITMAAP might 'trend' and become a hit)
Victims of terrorism in Oslo=deserving of their deaths being used to attack KFC

It's Morrissey who is stupid alongside his Cult devotees. Imagine if terrorists slaughtered the List, the front rows of devotees at his shows? Morrissey would presumably just shrug his shoulders and note that many of them probably ate meat anyway...

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

Victims of terrorism in Paris=deserving of respectful empathy [you never know,ITMAAP might 'trend' and become a hit)
Victims of terrorism in Oslo=deserving of their deaths being used to attack KFC

It's Morrissey who is stupid alongside his Cult devotees. Imagine if terrorists slaughtered the List, the front rows of devotees at his shows? Morrissey would presumably just shrug his shoulders and note that many of them probably ate meat anyway...

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

It's statements like this most recent TTY one that takes all of the air out of his Vegan "hot-air" Balloon for me. The argument he makes is that as humans we are sentient beings with a conscious mind that we should exercise to arrive at the simple fact that "Meat is Murder", but then he turns right around and condones the killing of those running circuses and zoos.

After much protest and outrage I believe Sea World has stopped their whale exhibitions, and with a similar approach so might go the way of elephants at the circus or monkeys in cages at the zoo. But no...for Moz it is "blow them back to the stone age". This bi-polar attitude towards animals and humans leaves his "pro-life" argument glass waterless. And for those who view this as some sort of coded statement regarding the atrocities that occurred in France, I think they have seen The Da Vinci Code one too many times.

Stop tossing it in your head and relax.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom