Santa Fe, NM - Santa Fe Center (Nov. 19, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Maladjusted / Meat Is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / People Are The Same Everywhere / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list (scan) provided by "Live Through This" tumblr, link originally posted by Missis Nina at allyouneedismorrissey.com

Last edited:
Only The Lonely was not played tonight.

On the other hand,

Would someone please tell me why the **** someone keeps whining about no Alma Matters?

really? they declined? what nasty arrogant nobodys they are! they're just another Morrissey drummer and bassist, they should be glad for some attention!

Yeah can you believe it, there refuSAL put me in a spot of bother. I wanted to spit in there eye..

Back
Top Bottom