Santa Fe, NM - Santa Fe Center (Nov. 19, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Maladjusted / Meat Is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / People Are The Same Everywhere / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list (scan) provided by "Live Through This" tumblr, link originally posted by Missis Nina at allyouneedismorrissey.com

Last edited:
It's nice to here some news from the US tour - keep it coming.

From my previous post in Dallas, I understand why Morrissey sells out in just 10mins - he is class. Boz too. Alain also. For all of your beatings, kickings, soundings and ill-judged comments - which at times have been so far below the belt that they are like a very bad-timed Jonathan Ross joke in the middle of a fantastic interview - so is Jesse. Now you know too.

I don't know anything about Santa Fe, only Santa Ynez, where I am told that a six-hour power outage Monday in the vicinity of Refugio Road and Fancy Hill Court in Santa Ynez is expected to affect only five customers. Cordless telephones, automatic garage doors, irrigation timers and security systems will not work during an outage, Santa Ynez folks are informed!
WHITE LIGHTNING.
With thanksgiving approaching, what's next ...............................................................................................................................................

Andy: Do you know the titles to Morrissey's unreleased songs ? Or lyrics to the released songs ? - Poor lad !

Thanks for the US tour news. Keep it coming for those of us over here in England who are not related to those idiots
that posted earlier.

Now if we all new a title to one of Morrissey's unreleased songs from 2011/12 - and don't say SCANDINAVIA or ...
NOISE IS THE BEST REVENGE..... But the guitars and keyboards on that song are just amazing. Something like lou reed, david bowie, pink floyd all wrapped together along with neil young and killers. But just better.

x

Andy: Do you know the titles to Morrissey's unreleased songs ? Or lyrics to the released songs ? - Poor lad !

Thanks for the US tour news. Keep it coming for those of us over here in England who are not related to those idiots
that posted earlier.

Now if we all new a title to one of Morrissey's unreleased songs from 2011/12 - and don't say SCANDINAVIA or ...
NOISE IS THE BEST REVENGE..... But the guitars and keyboards on that song are just amazing. Something like lou reed, david bowie, pink floyd all wrapped together along with neil young and killers. But just better.

x

You're calling someone an idiot for not knowing the title of an unreleased Morrissey song yet you confuse "knew" for "new" and lack any semblance of basic grammar? Amazing.

And for the record, 'Noise Is The Best Revenge' is a Quarry outtake...not a 2011/2012 unreleased track.

ACTION MAN
Further to the post above "Action Man" is a song too. It is unrelased and it was by Alain.
Maybe - subject to the usual and unusual and so on - I imagine that it will see the light of day in 2022....
Now i don't actually know that at all, but I do know that it will not be released on "youtube" or EMI or HMV.

EVERY DAY IS LIKE SUNDAY IN STOCKPORT
I wanted to say that "Everyday is like Sunday in Stockport" - is on "youtube"- and this is not an official song, obviously. In fact, this posting was so bad - and that takes something - that the moderators took off the sound track deliberatley and have now placed a classical music track over the original copyrighted track whilst a sad man walks around Stockport (near Manchester if you are in the US) with the brightness set incorrectly on his camcorder. In the end he runs towards the camera up a tiny hill, duh. Action over !

x

________________________________________________________________________________
You're calling someone an idiot for not knowing the title of an unreleased Morrissey song yet you confuse "knew" for "new" and lack any semblance of basic grammar? Amazing.
And for the record, 'Noise Is The Best Revenge' is a Quarry outtake...not a 2011/2012 unreleased track.
________________________________________________________________________________

1_ I called him poor lad. No one is an idiot. Not even me.

2_ "knew" or "new " - i know. that was deliberate.

3_ Noise. I know. But it sounds so fresh in 2011/12 that it was just too good to resist because when you hear it live, you will wet yourself. Boz is just amazing at writing and composing music. He did the same back in 199x too.

I could chew you up and spit you out again, but oh, don't worry, because it's all 'a matter of opinion' as they say,
or tutto è una questione d'opinione, grazie. And that was recorded in 198x.
x

I could chew you up and spit you out again, but oh, don't worry, because it's all 'a matter of opinion' as they say,
or tutto è una questione d'opinione, grazie. And that was recorded in 198x.
x

Um, no thanks...I'm a heterosexual.

Bring that B.S. to Phoenix tomorrow and you'll meet a Morrissey fan who will split your wig you homophobic piece of crap!!!

Listen you f***en piece of dogg shit, you don't want to see me, and I will be waiting for you!

All the back and forth bickering BS is what ruins solo. Shut up and talk about the shows, please. Thanks.

All the back and forth bickering BS is what ruins solo. Shut up and talk about the shows, please. Thanks.

I think I saw 1 comment that was actually about the show. More comments about the show please! The last poster was correct enough with the back n forth bs

Did any of you actually see the show?

Please someone..... A real review!!

Listen you f***en piece of dogg shit, you don't want to see me, and I will be waiting for you!
No mind, no money, no pot to piss in....probably on "crack". A teen-age daddy on his estate?? Mum took the kids away and now he lives in his parents basement...

Morrissey's Horoscope for November 20, 2011:

Don't worry too much if you have not been getting along with a certain individual because you will soon be friends again. You will also find that your opinions were not nearly as far apart as you had previously believed.

Yeah, he pretty much never posted again after that...oh, except for those 7 months after that when he posted a couple thousand more times.

Get a life...or end yours. Either way works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the real set-list, then interesting that no FOTG or Irish Blood was played at all.
Haven't seen any comments on back-drop, or merchandise, or really anything interesting at all. There's really no GOSS! x

If this is the real set-list, then interesting that no FOTG or Irish Blood was played at all.
Haven't seen any comments on back-drop, or merchandise, or really anything interesting at all. There's really no GOSS! x

I miss the days of great reviews with links to photos, set lists, and posts that contain banter between songs, too. Whatever happened to those days? I can tell you the back drop is the same from the European tour and there are supposedly mini boxing gloves that say "MORRISSEY" on them (which I want so badly!) One shirt is of Morrissey getting his hair cut; one where he's wearing the England shirt (with the cross), and one has a large print of his face. No signed cardboard cut-outs that I've heard. I haven't been to any of the shows. This is just from what I've seen over at www.allyouneedismorrissey.com They have had great concert reviews up until late. Don't really know why its slowed down so much.

Anyway, that's all I've got. Hope that helped a little.

Yeah, he pretty much never posted again after that...oh, except for those 7 months after that when he posted a couple thousand more times.

Sorry, I was misled by the fact that he deleted all of his posts to you after that point. You sure freaked him out. If you were that forward in forum posts, I can't IMAGINE the PM's.

It would be nice if you could accept yourself. Instead, you're declaring your extreme str8ness on a monthly basis, crossing the country so a fat goth chick can bottle your cum, and generally taking your rage out on strangers over the internet. Sad life, tubby.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom