Santa Fe, NM - Santa Fe Center (Nov. 19, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Maladjusted / Meat Is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Speedway / People Are The Same Everywhere / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list (scan) provided by "Live Through This" tumblr, link originally posted by Missis Nina at allyouneedismorrissey.com

Last edited:
incorrect setlist

I Want The One I Can't Have
You're The One For Me Fatty
You Have Killed Me
First In The Gang To Die
The Kid's A Looker
Speedway
Maladjusted
Ouija Board
Meat Is Murder
Arms Around Paris
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Action Is My Middle Name
On Day Goodbye
Satellite of Love
I Know It's Over
Alma Matters
Irish Blood, English Heart
Still Ill

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring that B.S. to Phoenix tomorrow and you'll meet a Morrissey fan who will split your wig you homophobic piece of crap!!!

Awesome show. The band was fantastic and Morrissey's voice sounded great. When he introduced the band he said, "And learning to play guitar very well... Jessie Tobias."

Also said "Your fresh lovely mountain air -- it's killing me."

Claimed he made a joke about "voting for B.O." while in Dallas but that of course he "hadn't, and wouldn't. If ever there was a time for change it is, once again -- now."

The crowd was somewhat subdued but all hell broke loose during Still Ill, with probably 20 people trying to get on stage, and one guy making it up and hugging and kissing Moz. A great ending to a great show, with I Know It's Over and Ouija Board personal favorites.

The set list above is total BS, but someone will post the correct one. Action Man, People are the Same and Scandinavia were the new songs. Maladjusted was great. No Alma Matters sadly....

It really seemed that Moz was struggling with the altitude. Santa Fe's elevation is 7,000 feet above sea level. It was killing me just standing in the crowd!!! I was really suprised with, "The last time I spoke to Carol". Moz once again proved he is deffinetly THE MAN!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of you know the titles of Morrissey's songs?

Andy

Um, whoever is being the moderator -- Carol was played tonight, don't know why that was marked as a troll.

Not sure what the point of Andy's post is. But obviously Action Man was meant to be Action is My Middle Name.

It really seemed that Moz was struggling with the altitude. Santa Fe's elevation is 7,000 feet above sea level. It was killing me just standing in the crowd!!! I was really suprised with, "The last time I spoke to Carol". Moz once again proved he is deffinetly THE MAN!!!!

An overzealous moderator incorrectly called this a troll post. Yes, he did play When Last I Spoke to Carol.

Last edited:
The point?It was dark as I drove the point home...

Learn Morrissey's lyrics and his titles!
Is that too much to
ASK
peace

Andy

Andy, maybe you should learn the titles of some of Morrissey's unreleased songs before making such an ass of yourself?

Me?
O.K.Anyway
You obviously know nothing.

But

If you say so....

Andy

You do realize Action Man is the title of a Morrissey/Whyte composition that has never seen the light of day, don't you?

Great Show....All things considered....Where is Lost????
Setlist was changed up a bit....no Alma Matter.... Black Cloud into Carol into Sunday...Ouija Board and Paris were also played.
Sound was horrible. Please demand better of Mozzies deaf Sound Guy! These venues on this tour are high end and suited for pristine sounding MOZ!!!
3/4 full beautiful GA venue about 1200 people; carpeted high wooden ceiling with liquor & $5 beers . Super cool fans from all over....especially all the cats who queued in line over night. Excellent photos and write up in two morning newspapers...One I would say is a collectible. 2 fights broke out over the shirt after Still Ill...Ridiculous people using teeth to get their share.
Dapper Chris from LA got on stage to steal a kiss and hug from the man. Light security let him back into the crowd with only a slightly torn sweater.
Moz was wearing jeans and black vneck sweater and changed shirts only once i think...Band was wearing new white shirts with Mozzies face blown up in black? Go see Moz while you can....
Where is the Manchester show in December??????
Stephanie from Bakersfield and her young ride along friend who got my extra...I can't thank you enough.....hope to see you in LA,Oakland.
Blabbering after quite a few ridiculous after parties...
Enjoy Moz this Tour!!!
K~PUP

manc my boy///meet me at the st francis the day after///there will be nothing futher added

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom