Santa Barbara

Surely you will be @ DC , SC , GA & FL since its right in your backyard and will make a road trip of a lifetime (me & my 15 yr old daughter are taking it for sure)

Oh wow... I would love to, but I already asked off to go to all these other shows before the southern dates were announced, and Atlanta was moved to a Monday. :cool: If I ask off any more to go see Morrissey I'll probably get fired. And also I'll probably get divorced. :p I went on a Moz southern-states road trip in July with several Irregular Regulars, just for a weekend, and it was indeed the road trip of a lifetime! I'll never forget it. You and your daughter are going to have an INCREDIBLE time!!! :D

Oh wow... I would love to, but I already asked off to go to all these other shows before the southern dates were announced, and Atlanta was moved to a Monday. :cool: If I ask off any more to go see Morrissey I'll probably get fired. And also I'll probably get divorced. :p I went on a Moz southern-states road trip in July with several Irregular Regulars, just for a weekend, and it was indeed the road trip of a lifetime! I'll never forget it. You and your daughter are going to have an INCREDIBLE time!!! :D

So i guess you were at HOB on 7/21 ?

An incredible show to say the least

So i guess you were at HOB on 7/21 ?

An incredible show to say the least

YES! It was an amazing show. I actually think it was the best Moz show I've seen so far (out of 10 shows). He was so happy and he looked like he was really having fun that night! I couldn't believe he pulled so many people up on stage for a hug. :)

YES! It was an amazing show. I actually think it was the best Moz show I've seen so far (out of 10 shows). He was so happy and he looked like he was really having fun that night! I couldn't believe he pulled so many people up on stage for a hug. :)

So maybe you saw my eVe struggle to actually be succesful in giving Moz a rose during "everyday is like sunday" and later get tugged onstage by the man himself during HSIN ?

Man , if anybody had even a bad pic of eVe's bow onstage after the struggle with the security to have Moz pull her onstage and / or her hug with Morrissey would be outstanding

hi guys,
I'm considering getting tickets to this show since I don't think it's sold out yet. Have any of you been to shows there before?

Last edited:
Less than 24 hours til the Santa Barbara show! I can't wait, but also will be sad as this will be my last show that I will be able to attend.

Since I have never been to the SBB, I'm asking if anyone knows if the seating is similar to the Hollywood Bowl? Do they rent those silly cushions? I know its a concert, but I fx my ankle and I need to sit once in awhile.

I am kicking myself for only spending one night in S.F. and would love to catch any of the remaining CA shows but I can't drive! Is anyone passing through the San Jose area on their way down? I would contribute funds, of course. Even flying involves endless buses, cabs, etc. Much appreciation for any info.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll admit I'll be there too. Up front with you crazies. (Ahem, Ms. Claudia, "Ms. NC", Mr. Racer...) I'm bringing my sister(s?) and might pick up another person of our acquaintance as I swing through LA. I've been using the ticket as a bookmark since I printed it out... can't stop looking at it as it is tangible proof of what we're about to embark on AGAIN!

hi miss teacher!

yeah yeah.... "ms NC" it was so good to see you!! boyracer, claudia, you guys as well! i don't think i did anything to become, as you put it, "west coast notorious"... but just being there was enough.

so... i will be seeing you in NYC in 2 weeks, right? RIGHT?? right!! of course i will! and talk to miss andrea if you're looking for a place to stay in NYC. it looks like they're renting an apartment. oh... and adam will be there!!! which means you can't not come to the shows.

see you then! love you all! thank you for making my 36 hour jaunt to the west coast all it could be and more!

hi miss teacher!

yeah yeah.... "ms NC" it was so good to see you!! boyracer, claudia, you guys as well! i don't think i did anything to become, as you put it, "west coast notorious"... but just being there was enough.

so... i will be seeing you in NYC in 2 weeks, right? RIGHT?? right!! of course i will! and talk to miss andrea if you're looking for a place to stay in NYC. it looks like they're renting an apartment. oh... and adam will be there!!! which means you can't not come to the shows.

see you then! love you all! thank you for making my 36 hour jaunt to the west coast all it could be and more!

Ditto everything you just said itonlyhurts... very happy you were there!

and yes.... miss teacher? WE EXPECT TO SEE YOU IN NY! :D

Back
Top Bottom