Santa Barbara Bowl (2016) - Dia De Muertos concert film forthcoming? - SER FB post

Question for anyone at the show- Did you see any professional camera equipment, or was it a few doofuses waving their i-phones from the foot of the stage?

I was at the show and can't recall seeing any pro camera equipment. I could be wrong though, and it wouldn't be the first time if I was. It was a really great show.

If the boss likes to keep this stuff in house, so be it, but add me to the list of those that would prefer he hired a professional to handle this sort of stuff.

Post by Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook:

Finishing up editing on last year's Santa Barbara Bowl - Dia De Muertos concert film.

Could you please " finish up " editing the Rome, Via del Corso, performance 4/7/17.
Apparently it started at 7:45 when a crowd of over 100 people gathered to watch Barone Raffeal accost yer Uncle Steve whilst holding his gun throughout the whole 35 minute " deliberate act of terror "
If my memory serves me well you described the Poliizia 113 motorbike had the plate G2458.

In your own time Sammy lad ! The performance we all really wanna see :clap::popcorn:

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Judy Is A Punk / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Kiss Me A Lot / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Suedehead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die // What She Said

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Judy Is A Punk / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Kiss Me A Lot / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Suedehead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die // What She Said
Thanks! Pretty good setlist :thumb: Daddy's voice was only played a couple of times on this tour, no?

don't get too hung up on the camera equipment issue,cameras can have excellent sound and vision without being big huge things,the cameras bbc outside broadcasts use can be quite small sometimes.the film tangerine which was critically acclaimed and was made in 2015 was shot entirely on the directors I phone 5.check out the trailer on youtube.

Thanks! Pretty good setlist :thumb: Daddy's voice was only played a couple of times on this tour, no?
Yep. Just a handful of times. Shame that is the only real rarity of the night. Its a nice enough little 2004 B-Side, but why on earth resurrect that of all songs.

Yep. Just a handful of times. Shame that is the only real rarity of the night. Its a nice enough little 2004 B-Side, but why on earth resurrect that of all songs.
True, I like it well enough but it wouldn't be on my shortlist...lol. But I take what I can get as far as setlist rarities and always enjoy a surprise. I think this is a pretty good roundup of songs (even if mostly the usual suspects;)). And glad to see Jack on there.

If you dont know what he/she meant by nail in the coffin, you really are stupid.
25 live shouldn't have been made. Moz was very ill, he looked terrible. Its madness that 25 live was released and Hollywood Now wasnt.

well than it's solved, write you anger to the ones who released 25 Live.

ta..

Question for anyone at the show- Did you see any professional camera equipment, or was it a few doofuses waving their i-phones from the foot of the stage?

Yes. Sam has a Nikon full frame digital camera amongst other kit. And he knows what he's doing, because it's only thanks to HIM that previous live footage has been edited and subsequently released - with some great sounds and vision from Morrissey and the band in 2016 and again in 2017 I should add....

So, some of the 'idiotic' characters commenting here really need to :
a) get a brain - perhaps it's too late for THEM ?
b) get a life - perhaps it's too late for THEM ?
c) go out and do something less boring instead - perhaps it's too late for THEM ?

I wonder if these people could be sello-taped upto their chairs and keyboards... well, I often wonder if that's what is "wrong" with the fools who often post here (including the "super-fools.") Plus - as well as being "super-fools" - these people are also tone deaf and therefore they are totally irrelevant in any form.

Hazard
x

Yes. Sam has a Nikon full frame digital camera amongst other kit. And he knows what he's doing, because it's only thanks to HIM that previous live footage has been edited and subsequently released - with some great sounds and vision from Morrissey and the band in 2016 and again in 2017 I should add....

So, some of the 'idiotic' characters commenting here really need to :
a) get a brain - perhaps it's too late for THEM ?
b) get a life - perhaps it's too late for THEM ?
c) go out and do something less boring instead - perhaps it's too late for THEM ?

I wonder if these people could be sello-taped upto their chairs and keyboards... well, I often wonder if that's what is "wrong" with the fools who often post here (including the "super-fools.") Plus - as well as being "super-fools" - these people are also tone deaf and therefore they are totally irrelevant in any form.

Hazard
x
Hi Sammy! Say Hi to the Uncle for me, and tell him to hurry up with that album, will you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom