Santa Ana possibly canceled?

Re: Santa Ana possibly canceled???

Ah, come on Morrissey. Why can't you play fair? You've done festivals with other bands and people not aiming to see you. How is this any different?

Just what the world needed...more entitled-millennial-hipster-douche-groups. f*** PAWS and We Are Scientists. The only thing notable about either of these bands is that their testicles managed to produce enough testosterone to allow them to grow facial hair.

If all of this happened then Morrissey was completely correct to refuse to play until the situation was rectified. The greed of the organisers is staggering. Fair dues to Moz for standing up for himself yet again. The music business is infested with XFactor type slugs who remove their backbones before they slime into their manufactured music 'careers'.

I know. It's so unfair as it's not like Morrissey ever makes a mountain out of a molehill just for some tawdry publicity, is it? He has INTEGRITY! And, of course, he's a Boomer Rock Legend, so everybody's supposed to ignore the fact that he opens and closes his shows with tracks recorded 30 years ago and that his main Cash Cow is indeed nostalgia. Do you see the problem?

Yes, PAWS music is underwhelming, unlike Morrissey's latest offerings? He should record with PAWS, at least it might shake things up a bit.

I noted on their FB feed that somebody will catch up with them next time they're in Dalston...

If it looks like a hipster cnut, sounds like a hipster cnut and lives in a hipster part of Cnutdon

If all of this happened then Morrissey was completely correct to refuse to play until the situation was rectified. The greed of the organisers is staggering. Fair dues to Moz for standing up for himself yet again. The music business is infested with XFactor type slugs who remove their backbones before they slime into their manufactured music 'careers'.

I don't think PAWS or We Are Scientists would do very well on X Factor! But don't let that stop you re-hashing TWIFOCB a decade too late.

I don't think PAWS or We Are Scientists would do very well on X Factor! But don't let that stop you re-hashing TWIFOCB a decade too late.

I was talking about Moz, not the two bands I've never heard of before. Too many artists do what they are told by people with money. obviously Moz only does what he wants. That's all I was saying. You would argue with your shadow.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom