Santa Ana Observatory tickets: Sold out within seconds

I got mine at 10:02..Did you guys set up a login and the payment information before you went online?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ticket sales news - true-to-you.net
31 March 2014

Tickets for Morrissey's show at Santa Ana Observatory went on sale today and sold out in less than one minute.

Why don't venues just put tickets straight on eBay themselves, half on buy it now, half on ten day auction?

Remember last year? All the usual suspects confidently asserting that no tour promoter would ever touch him again, no record company would ever give him a deal and insisting that his fanbase had deserted him....? How clever do you feel now? Just wondering.

Wish I would have tried to purchase some so I could flip 'em. LOL. But I thought once upon a time scalping was illegal.

Ticket sales news - true-to-you.net
31 March 2014

Tickets for Morrissey's show at Santa Ana Observatory went on sale today and sold out in less than one minute.

Time and time again we've seen situations like this. Once upon a time he played general admission venues... why has this stopped? Certainly he's not in cahoots with ticketmaster/resellers. Why should this happen? What happened to the days of a good spot breaking your feet and ass and not the bank?

Time and time again we've seen situations like this. Once upon a time he played general admission venues... why has this stopped? Certainly he's not in cahoots with ticketmaster/resellers. Why should this happen? What happened to the days of a good spot breaking your feet and ass and not the bank?

Because Morrissey playing General Admission would be chaos. Everyone would be cramming for the stage.

Idiotic. Scalpers are scum. Selling tickets in this fashion is just stupid. When will they enter the 21st Century by selling will call-only tickets that require a matching ID upon entry?

They'll be panic on the streets of D.C. because he's playing a GA show there.

He played general admission when he did the two shows at Terminal Five. He does many GA shows--just not exclusively.

Idiotic. Scalpers are scum. Selling tickets in this fashion is just stupid. When will they enter the 21st Century by selling will call-only tickets that require a matching ID upon entry?

This is the only way to avoid the scalpers. The lines are a bitch though. They did this at the Modest Mouse Glasshouse show and it was imperative to show up three hours early just to get through will call.

Because Morrissey playing General Admission would be chaos. Everyone would be cramming for the stage.

I saw him in a GA show in 2012 (Portland, ME).

I'm seeing him in a GA pit this year (Atlantic City, NJ).

Not every show is GA but it's not something he completely avoids.

I got mine @ 10:54. Tickets must have been released & the website allowed me to buy 2 at that time. My tour...

Santa Ana, CA - small venue & GA.
El Paso, TX - seated but have front row.
Albuquerque, NM - small venue & GA.
Washington, DC - small venue & GA (Lincoln)

Hoping for Dallas.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom