Santa Ana, CA - WWWY Festival (Apr. 8, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Suedehead / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Let Me Kiss You / You Have Killed Me / Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provvided by an anonymous person.

• Morrissey, AFI, Cage the Elephant thrill fans at When We Were Young fest (2 photos) - The Orange County Register. Link posted by an anonymous person
  • Photo from: @andrewgomezphoto / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39860_santa_ana_wwwy.jpg

Last edited:
two posts so far and one is Benjamin still gushing over barry mailow coming out of his flowery pink closet.

'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' - yes - I haven't heard this one in years - bet the crowd went nuts!

Nice setlist!
It could be improved though.
This is what I think could do well on this tour:

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Suedehead

Alma Matters

Stop me…

One of our own

The more you ignore me…

Everyday Is Like Sunday

November

Headmaster

Late night…

My love life

Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Piccadilly palare

First Of The Gang To Die

Paint a vulgar picture

Jack The Ripper

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

The Boy..

Please…I want

Life is a pigsty

How Soon Is Now?

(encore 1)

World peace…

This charming man

(encore 2)

Bigmouth

Hand in glove

A bit longer, yeah, but I don't think anyone would bother a 2 hour show, or would they? :blushing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom