Sandie Shaw "Hand In Glove" re-issue enters the Official UK Vinyl Singles Chart at #2

[email protected] posted the update on the Hand In Glove wiki page:

Sandie Shaw "Hand In Glove" re-issue enters the Official Vinyl Singles Chart Top 40 (24 June 2022 - 30 June 2022) at #2.

full

Related item:

Last edited:
congrats

Interesting.
There were about 40+ 7"s & 50 12"s listed by other artists for RSD 2022.
Given the delays, I don't think this item was made in abundance either - the asserted 1500 only seems about right.
Regards,
FWD.

UK vinyl charts is where the action is! Hand in Glove beat Fatboy Slim and The Farm, so it really must be flying out of the shops! (Or the shop, more like.)

well done sandie,i have been listening to her version of I Dont Owe You Anything all week,brightens my day.

I suspect the actual sales numbers were that impressive, but at £25 a pop they didn't have to sell that many to turn a profit. 😆

well done sandie,i have been listening to her version of I Dont Owe You Anything all week,brightens my day.
That definitely is the highlight, so pristine

I’m really glad for Sandie to be back in the charts.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't like her version of this song? I like her voice and her other The Smiths/Morrissey covers well enough, just not this one. I remember seeng her on top of the pops and cringing when she changed the lyric 'So stay on my arm, you little charmer' to 'So stay on my arm because you're a charmer/ charming (??) I don't know why it bothered me so much but it did.

Where's Peter with his, "Very thin gruel" comment? He's only trotted it out on 369 occasions so far...it's still got legs. Come on Clever Pete, your fans are waiting!

Screenshot_20220702-151351~2.png

⬇️ to #5
FWD.

Where's Peter with his, "Very thin gruel" comment? He's only trotted it out on 369 occasions so far...it's still got legs. Come on Clever Pete, your fans are waiting!
I think you mean 'Thinnest gruel'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom