Sandie Shaw "Hand In Glove" 6.5" push out center record?

Maybe these do not exist and or are extremely rare?

Ive asked the same question before, either no one on here's got one, or they dont wanna show it off. Some collectors are just really cagey about their stuff lol

I suspect that this record exists but is a complete one-off, caused by some kind of fault at the pressing plant. It either "slipped through the net" and made it to the outside world or was retained by somebody at the pressing plant or record company and ended up in a collector's hands later on.

[*NB* as this is purely my theory, I will add my customary disclaimer: I could be talking bollocks, here! ;-) ]

The thing is that all the collectors who would know the answer have been bullied away from here one by one by trolls and troublemakers supported by the administration of Morrissey-solo.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Here is your proof.....

Attachments

• IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2325.jpg
    IMG_2325.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 172
Nice share. It looks like its been cut with no run-in grooves

This will reignite anyones passion for collecting, it really does give fresh incentive to chase the needle in a haystack items.

Nice share. It looks like its been cut with no run-in grooves

Fascinating! You're right, the missing half-inch is indeed the run-in groove. I'm even more convinced now that it is a pressing plant error. Surely nobody would cut a master without a run-in groove.

Back
Top Bottom