Morrissey Central "SAN LUIS OBISPO" (May 13, 2022)

Img_2022_05_13_19_58_32~2.jpeg

Img_2022_05_13_19_59_12~2.jpeg

"every important face from the last forty years of my life … yes, forty years! … was there last night.
Now my heart has burst."

Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah. I imagine ‘Have a go..’ also. But not Our Frank! not yet at least.
our frank is alains favourite song so i think we might see it at some point,i think its a great song with a great beginning.

our frank is alains favourite song so i think we might see it at some point,i think its a great song with a great beginning.
Nothing from Kill Uncle has been played for, what, 30 years? It’s the one album Morrissey would erase from his discography it seems. If Alain can get Moz to sing anything off KU he definitely has made a huge impact since coming back.

The fact that he chose a photo where he was looking up, heavenward is kinda interesting. I’m wondering if he meant this in a spiritual rather than literal sense?

The fact that he chose a photo where he was looking up, heavenward is kinda interesting. I’m wondering if he meant this in a spiritual rather than literal sense?

personally, I don’t think Morrissey is living on the same earthly plane as the rest of us anymore.

Morrissey is upset that swathes of old, once steadfast fans have walked away after his political comments and suggesting UK vote far right. This is a lame attempt at a back hander. I know how he operates, having spent most of that 40 years on the fringes.

I’m happy for him, I truly am. I got close to 100 gigs worldwide, and apart from ones towards the end, I enjoyed them immensely. I’m content that I won’t be returning, and it would be nice if he accepted his part in alienating so many of us, and just got on with his life.

Morrissey is upset that swathes of old, once steadfast fans have walked away after his political comments and suggesting UK vote far right. This is a lame attempt at a back hander. I know how he operates, having spent most of that 40 years on the fringes.

I’m happy for him, I truly am. I got close to 100 gigs worldwide, and apart from ones towards the end, I enjoyed them immensely. I’m content that I won’t be returning, and it would be nice if he accepted his part in alienating so many of us, and just got on with his life.
You've left Moz behind, fair enough... now get on with your life.

Yeah, like you have…

I don't like Moz wearing chains with crosses, I think he's Catholic and believes in Jesus.I also believe in Jesus, but not in the church, I believe in Jesus as a universal teacher, the cross represents torture, pain, suffering, and he came to teach principles.Jesus said at the Last Supper that everything he did we can do too and in greater quantity, that is, we can create whatever we want in our lives, if we have faith.That is why if we love Jesus we cannot remember him nailed to a bloody cross because he did not come to convey negative messages, but taught universal principles that relate to having positive thoughts to create or manifest positive results. So I prefer an image of the sacred heart that represents true Love and the union of all humanity. The topic is very long...

I totally agree with you, Lujissey. I also prefer The Sacred Heart image.

Johnnie Inane must be insane for continuing to come to the site of an artist that he obviously doesn’t care for.
Yes, because the history of cultural evolution clearly show uncritical adoration by true believers has moved humanity forward...you are such a stuck record, it's quite funny...but also tragic.

Yes, because the history of cultural evolution clearly show uncritical adoration by true believers has moved humanity forward...you are such a stuck record, it's quite funny...but also tragic.
1652567133306.jpeg

we CANNOT go shoe shopping together, moz!! i approve of the cross though! (can i have it?!)

and what the hell is with this:
"every important face from the last forty years of my life … yes, forty years! … was there last night.
Now my heart has burst."

was IIIIII there, moz?!?!?! NO! am i not important, moz?!?!??!!

now, gimme your cross.
stom kutwijf, ja dat is Dutch

We strolled down to Platform 14 on Piccadilly today to catch a train to Preston (he had an appointment). We always look down at the old Star and Garter and reminisce. Was it really 40 years ago?

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom