Morrissey Central "SAN LUIS OBISPO" (May 13, 2022)

Img_2022_05_13_19_58_32~2.jpeg

Img_2022_05_13_19_59_12~2.jpeg

"every important face from the last forty years of my life … yes, forty years! … was there last night.
Now my heart has burst."

Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a problem with a rockabilly at a Morrissey show I kindly invite you to say something to one of them. I hope it will be me
I've never met a rockabilly who was rude or in any way ignorant. On the other hand I've endured countless preppie types standing with their backs to Moz shouting to their friends and posting to social media that they are at a Moz 'event'.

Must just mean fans. I wouldn’t read any more into it than that. Unless you’re Julia.
Maybe, yeah. Doesn't really make sense though, even then.

"The fact is: you don’t know me. You know nothing of my life, my intentions, my thoughts, my feelings. Yet you talk as if you were my personal psychiatrist with consistent and uninterrupted access to my instincts."

Also people don't have to be physically there. They could be in his heart. That has burst.

Yeah, I’m taking it as a realization and a nod to all those that have and do stand by him.

I've never met a rockabilly who was rude or in any way ignorant. On the other hand I've endured countless preppie types standing with their backs to Moz shouting to their friends and posting to social media that they are at a Moz 'event'.
Thank you. One of the few intelligent people on here.

Maybe he should be more direct so that we don't have everyone guessing the meaning of his every inane utterance.
I'm certain he's quite literally, if not somewhat exaggeratedly, referring to the fact that the front row was filled with old (-ish) school regulars -- many of whom I hadn't seen all gathered at one gig in a while. Probably not any deeper than that.

Definitely no Julia, though.

Johnnie Inane must be insane for continuing to come to the site of an artist that he obviously doesn’t care for.

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom