Morrissey Central "SAN LUIS OBISPO" (May 13, 2022)

Img_2022_05_13_19_58_32~2.jpeg

Img_2022_05_13_19_59_12~2.jpeg

"every important face from the last forty years of my life … yes, forty years! … was there last night.
Now my heart has burst."

Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange comment. Is that some veiled dig?

He didn't seem particularly happy last night, but there were a lot of "irregular regulars" present from tours of the past. I suspect that's what he's referring to.

The usual mockabillys with the quiff, shouting at him with arms outheld.
Arseholes.
They aren't my favorite either, but...they are devout and I do think it gives Morrissey some comfort to see familiar faces night after night and/or reappearing after sometimes disappearing for years. He actually has an incredible memory for faces.

we CANNOT go shoe shopping together, moz!! i approve of the cross though! (can i have it?!)

and what the hell is with this:
"every important face from the last forty years of my life … yes, forty years! … was there last night.
Now my heart has burst."

was IIIIII there, moz?!?!?! NO! am i not important, moz?!?!??!!

now, gimme your cross.

They aren't my favorite either, but...they are devout and I do think it gives Morrissey some comfort to see familiar faces night after night and/or reappearing after sometimes disappearing for years. He actually has an incredible memory for faces.
I have met quite a few of them, and “interacted” with many others.
I’m sure some are nice, but I’ve only encountered the entitled crew. They bully people out of the front rows. I’ve seen it happen.

Must just mean fans. I wouldn’t read any more into it than that. Unless you’re Julia.

don’t think she was there(?) I’m sure someone would have mentioned it.

Why? Because we love rockabilly and Morrissey? I'm always polite and will talk to anyone. What a rude idiotic comment.

It gives his bank manager even more comfort :ROFLMAO:

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom