Morrissey Central "SAN LUIS OBISPO" (May 13, 2022)

Img_2022_05_13_19_58_32~2.jpeg

Img_2022_05_13_19_59_12~2.jpeg

"every important face from the last forty years of my life … yes, forty years! … was there last night.
Now my heart has burst."

Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
If you have a problem with a rockabilly at a Morrissey show I kindly invite you to say something to one of them. I hope it will be me
I've never met a rockabilly who was rude or in any way ignorant. On the other hand I've endured countless preppie types standing with their backs to Moz shouting to their friends and posting to social media that they are at a Moz 'event'.

Redacted

I think I must be, absolutely, a total sex object.
It's in quotations, maybe he is just quoting something

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Must just mean fans. I wouldn’t read any more into it than that. Unless you’re Julia.
Maybe, yeah. Doesn't really make sense though, even then.

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age

Redacted

"The fact is: you don’t know me. You know nothing of my life, my intentions, my thoughts, my feelings. Yet you talk as if you were my personal psychiatrist with consistent and uninterrupted access to my instincts."

Redacted

He didn't seem particularly happy last night, but there were a lot of "irregular regulars" present from tours of the past. I suspect that's what he's referring to.
You weren't even there

S

Seymour Glass

I've never met a rockabilly who was rude or in any way ignorant. On the other hand I've endured countless preppie types standing with their backs to Moz shouting to their friends and posting to social media that they are at a Moz 'event'.
Thank you. One of the few intelligent people on here.

Maybe he should be more direct so that we don't have everyone guessing the meaning of his every inane utterance.
I'm certain he's quite literally, if not somewhat exaggeratedly, referring to the fact that the front row was filled with old (-ish) school regulars -- many of whom I hadn't seen all gathered at one gig in a while. Probably not any deeper than that.

Definitely no Julia, though.

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><>
Johnnie Inane must be insane for continuing to come to the site of an artist that he obviously doesn’t care for.

TheSmiths_1985

Moved to off-topic
Indeed. This guy uses people so long as they can make him money
As opposed to…?

“’Ow do, t’dragons? Me name’s Oonkl Skinneh. I’m gonna start t’band but I’m onleh gonna use t’expensive musicians so that t’band runs at t’deficit”

Tags
tour 2022
Top Bottom