San Luis Obispo, CA - Fremont Theater (May 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Disappointed / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Never Had No One Ever / Satan Rejected My Soul (aborted) / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / How Soon Is Now? / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Let Me Kiss You / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
It’s interesting though. Morrissey seems to believe in the power of many gods and not just one catholic god.

Below is a quote when he was asking fans of every faith to pray for his mother’s life ….

‘... to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.’

I very well doubt this.....his mom was pure Catholic, I doubt he veered off track to some unmeaningful religion

I very well doubt this.....his mom was pure Catholic, I doubt he veered off track to some unmeaningful religion.

Sorry, but I’m just quoting Morrissey himself, and presenting the facts.

So yes, he believes in the power of many gods.

And usually people are more open minded than their parents, it’s natural.

Sorry, but I’m just quoting Morrissey himself, and presenting the facts.

So yes, he believes in the power of many gods.

And usually people are more open minded than their parents, it’s natural.
well its not how I see it..... he was hurting and grieving at the time. yes he was asking everyone and yes that could be different religions, to talk to their Gods. he was pleading for all help, but it does not clarify he worships any other God besides Jesus. I mean he has been wearing a cross for as long as we have known him, even THE LAST FEW NIGHTS.

well its not how I see it..... he was hurting and grieving at the time. yes he was asking everyone and yes that could be different religions, to talk to their Gods. he was pleading for all help, but it does not clarify he worships any other God besides Jesus. I mean he has been wearing a cross for as long as we have known him, even THE LAST FEW NIGHTS.

I didn’t say anything about who or what he worships.

But in his time of need he didn’t feel that just one god (his god) was enough, and so he seemed to believe that it would take more than just one god, and so he does believe that more than just one god does exist, and together, he believed or wanted to believe that they would help him/her.

He was grieving, and through that grief, the truth came out. I’m just going by what he said, his own words.

I wonder why he's wearing yet another crucifix. Has Morrissey somehow reverted to the Irish Catholicism of his youth, as some like to claim? Perhaps they are on to something, but a Christian vegetarian is almost a contradiction in terms.

Little lamb, on a hill
run fast if you can
good Christians, they want to kill you

po8jovj78wr41.jpg
Maybe , "That's form of meditation. he contemplates the moment in the garden and the idea of allowing his own crucifixion." ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom