San Luis Obispo, CA - Fremont Theater (May 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Disappointed / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Never Had No One Ever / Satan Rejected My Soul (aborted) / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / How Soon Is Now? / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Let Me Kiss You / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:

Lol. I wish !

Please, what did Moz say? Does anyone tell me? What does it say

Let Me Kiss You & Hooligan see the show out - just waiting to see if both were the encore & actually see footage of LMKY.

Great show tonight. So wild to see the man himself like ten minutes from my house. Spoiled today to say the least.

Strange with no Boz over there on the left of the stage. Alain sounded great.

No pre-show video, just boom and you’re off to the races with a hell of a three song opener.

Another very impressive set list with Billy Budd being a real fave of mine.
Wonder what happened with Satan?

Another very impressive set list with Billy Budd being a real fave of mine.
Wonder what happened with Satan?
There was something awry with Jesse’s guitar… lots of confusion and some frustration then some banter then it was deemed that the mood had passed and that song wasn’t gonna happen by Moz. ;)

Morrissey is gorgeous! I wasn't surprised that he didn't sing I Know It's Over again as it was so perfect last time. I Am Veronica sounded great.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom