San Luis Obispo, CA - Fremont Theater (May 12, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Disappointed / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Never Had No One Ever / Satan Rejected My Soul (aborted) / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / How Soon Is Now? / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Let Me Kiss You / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Disappointed / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Never Had No One Ever / Satan Rejected My Soul (aborted) / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / How Soon Is Now? / The Loop / Little Man, What Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead / Have-A-Go Merchant / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Jack The Ripper // Let Me Kiss You / Sweet And Tender Hooligan

This is actually lovely, as a teen most would mock this kid, for copying M..Which is fair enough, when you are young, its about finding yourself avoiding the fakeness of life

As a middle age man, its a new story, you love the kid for loving.
This is a beautiful video.A lovely moment.
Those who turned their backs, will be sorry

I agree he looks great and I agree I expect he was "fat shamed" into it.
Is a shame he let himself get so fat for so long.
Still, its about the music and the message and from that he never waived

England, you’ve lost your boy.
Hardly, he like Most of us likes America , and we made it possible for our selves to live here and work here.
But anyone who knows M, Knows England will always mean more to him, it is him.
Also, even with his mum gone he still spends more time there.
America , like Mexico etc are places he likes but mainly working holidays - I expect you are American are just a jealous jelly
You can never be like your hero, as you are always a johnny foreigner in his/our minds

7A00E978-6C70-46B6-B86F-C21C29A47999.png

What a beautiful scene, Morrissey with the kid... So touching, so adorable!

Aha, please, I just watched that video with the kid! Very emotional. Moz is so tender and sensitive, I imagine Morrissey crying much, much more than people think, and I love it, I don't have an ideal image of Moz at all, that's why I want him. I wish I could meet him one day.... but I have no charm!! If I have it!!!!

Uhh I am in my most relaxed job so I attended to 7 patients and everything I wrote on the computer I forgot to save on the computer, all because of Moz Now I must stay a while longer and spend everything !!! Moz is to blame:neutral:😍

Setlist:

f***ing wow: it’s all there, up on stage.

Because he must.

America , like Mexico etc are places he likes but mainly working holidays

No Sir. He's the California Son. Shelagh Delaney, kitchen sink, Albert Finney, and gray Manchester were a lifetime ago. The last thirty years have been black bean tacos and palm trees and foxy sun-blest Chicana groupies all the way for el Morrissey, the idol of Mexicali.

I wonder if he stayed at the Madonna Inn? In one of the campier rooms?

I wonder why he's wearing yet another crucifix. Has Morrissey somehow reverted to the Irish Catholicism of his youth, as some like to claim? Perhaps they are on to something, but a Christian vegetarian is almost a contradiction in terms.

Little lamb, on a hill
run fast if you can
good Christians, they want to kill you

po8jovj78wr41.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder why he's wearing yet another crucifix. Has Morrissey somehow reverted to the Irish Catholicism of his youth, as some like to claim? Perhaps they are on to something, but a Christian vegetarian is almost a contradiction in terms.

Little lamb, on a hill
run fast if you can
good Christians, they want to kill you

po8jovj78wr41.jpg
There’s no conflict; Jesus himself represents a related transformation—from the ‘lamb’ who is the victim, to a being that becomes more rightfully revered (rather than slaughtered) for his gentleness. The image you’ve chosen is itself a homage to Christian iconography.

Hardly, he like Most of us likes America , and we made it possible for our selves to live here and work here.
But anyone who knows M, Knows England will always mean more to him, it is him.
Also, even with his mum gone he still spends more time there.
America , like Mexico etc are places he likes but mainly working holidays - I expect you are American are just a jealous jelly
You can never be like your hero, as you are always a johnny foreigner in his/our minds

Never again, he’s been betrayed by his own land, never never to return. Ain’t it a shame, Dirk? :cry:

:p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom